❤️‍🔥 [norenmin] good

Start from the beginning

"Both of my babies want the same thing, hm? I suppose I have no choice except to give in and let you have your ways." Jaemin sighs, caressing Jeno's cheek. "I'll let you open Renjun up, Jen. C'mon."

Jeno shoots up to grab the lube from Jaemin's bottom drawer- along with two condoms for later.

Renjun takes a deep breath as Jeno fully takes off his pants and underwear, and then another deep, shuttering breath as Jaemin grabs his cheeks, holding him open. It's humiliating in the best way possible.

Jeno lubes up his fingers, and slowly enters the first one, gaze heavy as he watches Renjun take it. The oldest wraps his arms around Jaemin as an anchor, squirms around in his boyfriend's hold and panting in his ear.

"Is he all nice and tight for you, Jen? Baby always takes our fingers so well." Jaemin croons.

"Mhm, Renjunnie is so good." is all Jeno can say through the haze in his mind, tongue poking out, and all Renjun can do is blush at the praise. God, he wants to be so good for them.

"I-I can handle another one, please. Want more." he breathes out.

"That's my boy." Jaemin smiles, kissing Renjun the same moment Jeno enters the second finger in him, swallowing his moans.

Jeno starts scissoring his fingers, going slowly and taking his time opening him up, kissing the side of his hip and Jaemin licking into his mouth like a starved man.

Renjun whines when Jeno's long fingers find his prostate, grinding down onto him to try to get him to either go quicker or add another finger- which ends up working- but of course not without him tutting about how impatient he's being.

The sting of the third finger hurts so nicely that he has to break away from the kiss to rest his head against Jaemin's shoulder, breathing heavily.

"Doing so well, baby, just a little more." Jaemin assures as he litters kisses all over his neck. The slide of Jeno's fingers get smoother and he starts picking up the pace and Renjun can't take it, can't take not being stuffed with Jeno's cock any longer.

"I'm ready, please, n-need Jeno in me now. Please." he makes sure to use manners, knowing that they like it when he asks all cutely and sweetly. It always works.

"And what about Jeno, hm? Aren't you forgetting that he needs to be prepped as well?" Jaemin chuckles.

"Don't be mean to him, Jaemin, you know I already have a plug in me." Jeno clicks his tongue, carefully taking his fingers out of Renjun who brokenly moans at the loss, hole clenching around nothing but air.

"P-puppy already got himself ready? Without me?" Renjun pouts.

Jaemin lifts the boy out of his lap and gently sets him down to the side while Jeno gets in position, laying down on his back and ripping the condom open, fitting it over himself.

"I did it for you, silly. I know how impatient you get." Jeno smiles, but his face scrunches up in pleasure when Jaemin starts thrusting the plug in and out, taking it out when he whines about it being not enough.

"Come on, babies. I don't have all day to wait for you, y'know." Jaemin sighs, stroking his now condom-covered cock, looking all nonchalant but there's a pink blush all over his cheeks and chest, an edge in his voice.

Renjun rolls his eyes and climbs into Jeno's lap. "You're acting like you aren't just as affected as us. It's kind of cute, actually." he smirks, but it leaves his face the instant Jaemin smacks his ass.

He huffs and positions Jeno's dick above his hole, and starts slowly sinking down, making both of them groan. Jeno reaches out for his hand, and Renjun knows immediately what he wants. He laces their fingers together and hears Jeno's satisfied hum- gosh, he's just so precious.