|| Best Of Wives And Best Of Women ||

Start from the beginning

Sighing with guilt Sabito once again clutched his husbands small calloused hand with his own, transefiring the heat he had to the smallers cold hands. Tanjiro was cold and decided to warm him up instead. No. Sabito was not having that and stood from his chair to bring the younger into his arms this time making sure to wrap them both in the blanket.

"I know, I just need to write something down.". His lips turned upwards once again at the pouting lips of his small husband in his arms. He had stifle a laugh as Tanjiro turned his head away looking so much like a kitten who had been denied its milk.

Tanjuro felt as if his heart was going to stop any minute from the adorable frown of his son, it was simply too adorable for him.

"Aww, look at nii-chan Shigeru!" Hanako shook her brother as the other felt as if his head was going to explode from the amount of shaking he was getting.

Senjuro had too smother a small giggle at the siblings. His smile seemed to brighten more at the delighted laughter Kyojuro let out from the two siblings.

"Calm down my girl!" He laughed even more merrily, if that seemed possible. His face brightened at the four pairs of adorable eyes aimed at him from the two children. He patted his younger brothers head before patting the two Kamado children.

Tengen smiled, crossing his arms seeing his best friend being smothered by children, the flame pillar had always been a child lover. He always seemed to be happy being around children as they all remind him of Senjuro.

Tanjiro shook his head and grabbed the letter from Sabito's grasp, "Why do you write like you're running out of time?" He murmured softly, his fingers gently caressing the sharp edges of the paper.

Sabito chuckled, amused by his husbands tounge clicking at him. Patting the bergundy boy's hand he tried to get him to calm down,"Shh." His voice was hoarse and small.

Tanjiro looked up sharply, eyes squinting at his husband, "Come back to bed, that would be enough." Tanjiro was a little louder when he said this, seemingly begging. His put the letter back on the table and moved forward so he could place his head on his husbands shoulder.

Makomo looked over to Sabito, a smirk forming on her face. Letting out a little giggle she turned to Sabito, "If I was you, I would go. Tanjiro looks ready to drag you back to bed!" Makomo could hardly finish the sentence, giggles filling the room.

Sabito groaned, placing a arm over his eyes to hide himself from the embaressment. Did he really have to be so stubborn in that world.

Both Kie and Tanjuro were silent as they stated at the married couple, both reminded them of their own marriage. It was an adorable domestic one.

"He takes after you my love" Tanjuro whispered, his frail hand rubbing the top of his wife's. Kie flushed and turned her face away, it was true in fact that she could get a bit with her husband when he got really sick and frail. It hurt her at times to seem him barely able to stand.

Tanjuro must of been able to sense something wrong as immediately her cheek was covered with soft chapped lips, it was gentle and loving. Kie smiled softly.

"Oto-san and Oka-san are adorable~" Hanako clapped her hands, stars filling her eyes at the cute scene of her parents. Shigeru moved back a little deciding that it would be much better to sit next to Takeo.

"Shigeru?" Takeo raised any eyebrow. His younger brother seemed to be a little scared of their sister. "I feel dizy." Shigeru whispered back, trying his hardest not to once again be a victim to his sister.

Nezuko giggled, bouncing Rokuta who let out small babbles.

Sabito turned his head to the side, placing his own on top of Tanjiro's, content to feel the soft wave of curls on his face.
His hand grabbed Tanjiro's, both clenching each others tightly, "I'll be back before you know I'm gone." Sabito murmured quietly, hesitant to the disrupt the peacefulness.

Tanjiro's breathed in, sharp. Sometimes he could really not stand his husbands stubbornness, "Come back to sleep!" his voice grew louder as he begged. Moving away Tanjuro stepped back looking so pitiful that Sabito's heart clenched.

"Tanjiro really looks angry this time!" Zenitsu shrieked, covering his face. Inouske rolled his eyes, honestly Monitsu is such a baby.

Tengen whistled slow, he knew that tone, "Hey, kid you really need to listen to him." Tengen laughed winking at the blushing pink haired boy. Having three wives could get a little difficult at time.

Blushing, Mitsuri smiled softly, "Tanjiro-Kun is only worried for the wellbeing of his husband, I think it's sweet!" She nodded, proud of her awsner. Obanai, reluctant, nodded in agreement.

Sabito only blushed more, deciding to ignore the amused looks of his master and friends.

Sabito lifted a hand to his face, rubbing his brows,"This meetings at dawn." His voice came out apologetic, guilty. Standing up he walked over to his husband, the blue blanket covering him still.

Tanjiro huffed and turned, seemingly annoyed with his husband deciding to leave for this meeting instead of coming to bed,"Well, I'm going back to sleep." Tanjiro stated before walking away before a hesitant voice called out.

"Hey."

Sabito walked forward, blue blanket wrapped in his hands. He placed a gentle kiss on Tanjiro's temple and then, on top of his fluffy head before wrapping the blanket on Tanjiro's shoulders as tight as he could to keep him warm.

Smiling, he lifted his face to his husbands ear, "Best of husbands and men." He breathed, taking in note of how Tanjiro shivered. He brought a hand up to place a lock of hair behind his ear and then kissid it as gently as he could.

Tanjiro turned around, and smiled before walking away into the darkness of the hallway.

The room was silent as they took in the soft scene. It was simply too adorable for most to handle.

"Smoothe." Giyuu said, the first to call out.

All turned to him, seeming in shock at how he announced that before most of the Slayers and the Kamado's started to laugh. Sabito's lips quirked up in amusement as he turned away from his best friend.

Giyuu raised any eyebrow, confused about what was funny.

|| Hello~ I just want to apologise for how long it has been! But, I do hope you enjoy this although,
it may not be as good. I have been caught up with mock exams and my GCSE lessons and many other things so,
I do apologise! ||