|| Best Of Wives And Best Of Women ||

Start from the beginning

Kie gripped onto Tanjuros hand, both staring intesley at the same boy from outside the screen, Sabito glanced sideways feeling awkward at the sight of his loves parents staring at him.

"Kie, do you really think we should let him go?" Tanjuro mummured, he always knew that one day he would have to let go of his little boy but, it was too soon.

While Tanjuro did love all of his children equally, Tanjiro was his first born. His little boy, his baby who he would spend nights curled up on his futon while telling story's too. He had always had a special bond with Tanjiro, Tanjiro was more of a daddy's boy than a mommy's like the rest of his children. He was the closest to him, it broke his heart at how alone Tanjiro must of felt once he died and while he did have his sibling and mother, he had to grow up to provided at such a younger age.

"Tanjuro, darling you know one day he will want to be with another, I know this is hard for you but... Don't you think it would be the best if Tanjiro would be able to have someone to love and them to love him back?" Kie spoke as gently as she could, she knew Tanjuro had always feared giving Tanjiros hand away in marriage, while he was a kind gentle man, he was protective of his children especially when Tanjiro would have marriage proposals at such a young age.

Tanjuro and Kie never saw the point arranged marriages, it led mainly to heartbreak and unhappiness.

The man's eyes glanced at the pink haired boy and then back to his wife lost in thought.

"Sabito, come back to sleep.". Tanjiro sung gently, his voice was light and feathery. He softly took the calligraphy brush out of Sabitos left hand and kissed the top of his head.

Sabito turned to look at the male, his eyebags were clear even in the poorly lit room for all to see.

Giyuu winced slightly, Sabito has never looked that tired before even during training with their mentor.

Zenitsu swallowed, glancing at Tanjiro noticing the eyebags on his face. It was the exact same ones Sabito had on the screen, Tanjiro was clearly not having enough sleep.

"Monitsu, Kentaro needs to hibernate." Inosuke frowned crossing his arms looking at Tanjiro. His underling was weak from all the training and lack of sleep.

'I the king of the mountains will make sure Santaro will rest!' Inosuke nodded proud of his smartness.

Humming, Sabito smiled softly at the screen of Tanjiro caring for him, trying to get him to bed.

"Your simping again." Makomo coughed purposely ignoring the annoyed flushed face of her water sibling.

Urokodaki chuckled, before looking back at the screen where his youngest chil- ahem deciple was currently smothering Sabito with kisses on the top of his head. The boy was truly beautiful with his messy braid that had obviously once been perfect and his gentle smile.

It made him want to protect the youngest even more, it was not everyday that you saw Tanjiro looking so vulnerable and tired.

"I have an early meeting out of town." Sabito went to grab the brush back however paused at the concerned look in his youthly husbands beautiful face.

"Its still dark outside." Tanjiro was currently staring at the Shoji, moonlight shone through as the sound of crickets leaked through the thin walls of the estate. Shaking his head he walked over back to the funton and grabbed the small cotton blanket on top of the bedding.

Sabito raised an eyebrow in curiosity as his husband brought a small blue cotton blanket. His heart swelled as he felt warmth on him as his husband wrapped the blanket around his chest and shoulders.