As you turned to walk towards the ladder Rafe noticed the thin string covering your private area, the area only he was allowed to see.

"hey" he said as you walked away from him

you stopped & turned to face him, he leaned down & spoke softly into your ear "you look so sexy right now, but in-front of my friends?" he smirked "it's like you want me to get you into trouble."

your breath hitched in your throat at his words. Maybe that was your goal.

"you're such a slut, showing off for other guys." he said quickly before shoving past you & stepping into the water.

you followed closely behind him & stepped down into the water. Topper splashed Kelce & a water fight broke out.

Rafe grabbed you & pulled you into his chest as he used you as a shield to protect him from the cold water. You took this as an opportunity to tease him.

you moved your hips against his swim shorts, rubbing your ass into him. He let out a quiet groan only you could hear.

He lets go of your waist & you swam away towards Kelce & Topper. The swimming continued for about an hour before everyone decided to head back to Topper's for a late lunch.

On the boat ride back Rafe's hand rested on your thigh, you knew he was being possessive because Topper & Kelce where talking about you.

"dude, he's so lucky" "that ass bro" "her thighs" "what i wouldn't do for a girl like that"

Rafe stood from his spot beside you & walked to where Kelce was sitting beside Topper, deep in conversation.

"holy shit man" Kelce said as Rafe approached. "sometimes I forget your girlfriend has the body of a porn star."

this statement made Rafe slightly jealous, but also boosted his ego by a million.

Rafe loved showing you off, & then fucking all the attention you attracted right out of you.

Kelce & Topper continued to discuss your looks, even how you where out of Rafe's league as the boat pulled back into the dock.

The boys stood up & gathered their clothes, & the cooler.

You stood from your spot & began to bend down to get your shirt. Rafe grabbed your hand harshly.

"sit." he mumbled

"what?" you asked confused

"sit the fuck down." rafe said as he yanked on your wrist, pulling you down beside him

The boys looked back towards you & you smiled shyly. "We're gonna gather our stuff, we'll be a minute" Rafe said to Topper as he began to get off the boat.

"yeah that's fine" Topper said as Kelce handed him the cooler. "see ya inside"

The boys walked away from the boat & inside Toppers house.

"what the fuck was that Rafe?" you asked "why'd you yank me down?"

"because, you where bending over, showing off your ass. That's all mine you know." Rafe said as he stared into your eyes.