Yandere! Todoroki X Reader - Ghost Town

>> Author's note:

> This fanfic was dedicated to another best friend, Koda!

> Fanfic category - yandere, slightly possessive (not much), etc.

> Fandom - BNHA/MHA

> [Fr1/n] - best friend name; [Fr2/n] - 2nd best friend; [F/n] [L/n] - your first and last name 

> Enjoy! :3 

 Shoto Todoroki's POV

It was my time to finally confess my love and affection to my beloved [F/n] [L/n], yet I don't show any signs of love to her, but now it's my time to tell her... I had a plan for my dear [F/n]. I love her beautiful, cute voice. She has an adorable face and I love everything about her... The only people standing in the way of our love were her close friends always disturbing our converstion so an "accident" happened to them...

[Fr1/n] died from ice shards shot in his head, Faiza (author-san, me!) was scorched to death and [Fr2/n]'s upper body part was scorched and her lower body parts were frozen and broken into big chunks of ice... And now, I froze everybody in town and hid them, except for [F/n]. I killed a few people because because they were [F/n]'s bullies and tormentors... Now, I'll wait for my love to arrive soon...

Reader's POV

Everything seemed like nobody was there, it's like I got into an abandoned town in the Wild West... it slightly made me feel insecure... until I saw Todoroki walking towards me, which was quite bizarre because he wouldn't usually approach me, especially with someething in his hands. He came to me with a bouqet of flowers, they were different kinds of flowers. The scent was really intoxiating and I was nearly at the verge of collapsing, until I fell into Todoroki's arms and passed out...

~ Time skip ~

I woke up, freezing cold. I realized that I was on a wall frozen, into an ice cube. Someone was opening the door, it was actually my friend Todoroki... I asked him what's going on and why am I a damn ice cube... he just approached me and responded with: „Now, you're just mine, only mine and nobody's..." and kissed my cheek and just left me in the room that was actually his basement... now the only question in my mind is... how will I escape this oblivion...? Or maybe adapt to my brand new oblivion...? Maybe it won't be that bad, who knows...