↯ 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧

Start from the beginning

Best girlie
🧍‍♀️
Did you get that from google again 😒

don't ruin my pride
Yes senpai 👉👈

Best girlie
You high of smth.

 You stood up, your half lidded eyes as you went to the bathroom. Once you finished bathing and getting your uniform on, you rushed downstairs, eyes glued to your phone screen as you check for fanfiction updates, it caused you to stub your toe onto the table.

" ugh shit-!" You mumbled to yourself, placing your phone on the table and heating up your dinner from last night because you can't be bothered to cook early in the morning.

You then sat yourself down on a chair, putting on an anime episode.
After eating, you texted Amber, saying you're fetching her from her place again.

Bestie's bestie
I'm walking you to school again?
Yk, since we're besties 🥺👉👈

Bestie 😚
Ofc ! 🥺

Bestie's bestie
I- I'll be heading there right away then 🥺

You have no idea what conversation that was but it was time to go.
One quick glance at the time, it was already 7:10 AM. You placed your belongings inside a backpack before heading out.

Albedo made breakfast for both him and Klee, he grabbed a small juice carton for her to drink before eating beside her. "Can you tell me a story again tonight albedo?" Klee asked him, swinging her feet back and forth under the table.

"Hm? Of course. Do you have any homework you possibly haven't done yet?"
He asked in return, putting the laptop in front of him away, Klee answered a small nope-!

"Oh! Right! Our teacher told us o bring our pet with us today, does Dodoco count?"
"I think so, depends on what you think of dodoco. We should get you to school now."

The two walked outside, getting Klee to the kindergarten.

"Diona! What did you bring today?"
She excitedly asked Diona, showing Dodoco to her.
"..A fish.."
"ooooh~! How about you Qiqi?!"
"A cute little finch."

Albedo chuckled as he waved goodbye, walking himself to school.

You lightly knocked on the door knob, waiting for Amber to open the door.
While you did, your phone ringed which caused you to grab it from your bag, it was another message from Kaeya.

Eye-patch rawr 🦖
?

Darling y/n 😜🤪
YOU WAITED FOR 12:00 TO CHAT ME
WDYM "?"