I Need Cocaine//RafexReader

Start from the beginning

"What, no? C'mon, I'm serious. It'd be hot as fuck, because your hot as fuck."

"I thought you didn't even remotely like me, and now your saying I'm hot? You're pretty bipolar, you know that? How can you be serious? Like, this has to be a joke. You're joking, right?"

"Nah, I'm not joking. I've always thought your hot, and if I'm being honest, I tried not to be around you because of it. I'm a pretty selfish person, but I didn't wanna fuck this up for you. You seem to enjoy it here, and if Rose found out that I was interested, she'd boot you without hesitation. So, no I'm not joking, because at this point in time, I don't really care what Rose thinks." His face had moved closer to yours, his breathe mixing with yours.

"I-" you started.

"Let me, please," he begged. Fuck, he was hot. You'd tried denying it, avoiding him just as he did you because being around him gave you butterflies. He was tall, for one, and had the best jawline. His lips were plump and kissable as fuck. You'd be lying to yourself if you didn't admit he'd been a few of your fantasies. But that's all they were fantasies. None of them included him snorting coke off you. The idea started to intrigue you.

Your answered him by kissing those lips of his. His lips responded to yours and his tongue was begging to explore your mouth. You parted your lips just enough for his tongue to prod into your mouth. His mouth eagerly explored your own, mapping out everything it felt. His movements became more rough and he bit your lip. This was the hottest make-out sesh you ever had and its barely just begun.

He spun you around and shut the door, mouths never parting. He inched you toward the bed. He'd been thinking about you since the day your arrived. He was hungry and craved your body, even more than the cocaine in his hand. And in just a moment, he was gonna have best of both worlds, his own little fantasy coming true.

Your legs hit the bed frame and you fell back, head hitting the pillow and breaking your fall. You looked up at him, the blanket no longer covering your body, leaving little to the imagination. You were already wet, but not enough to soak your black, lace panties just yet. You wanted to do so much more than kiss this man. No, this Greek god looking motherfucker. He was hot as hell.

His fingers loosened the bag, and he poured a little on both your thighs. He retied the bag quickly and then pulled a gold card from his back pocket, using it to form the powder into slim white lines. He bent his head down and you left thigh first, snorting it all in one go. His eyes widened as the high hit him. He liked the rush and the sight of you in front of him made it so much better.

He bent down and repeated the motion, this time wiping the remaining powder off his nose before planting sloppy kisses up your thigh. His mouth pressed against your clothed pussy and a moaned slipped out. The sound you made turned him on so much, he wanted to hear it again. He bit down on the cloth, ripping them down your legs with such a speed that you bucked your hips up in surprise when the cold air hit your wetness.

With lightning speed, his tongue was in your wetness and this time you cried out instead of moaning. It circled your clit a few times before darting back inside you. He was working magic with his mouth. This part of your fantasy was coming true and it felt so damn good. Unexpectedly, he inserted to fingers inside you, the cold metal of his rings adding a new sensation. His fingers curled, putting an immense amount of pressure on your g-spot. one hand flung to your mouth to suppress your moans and the other tangled itself within his hair. This time, when you bucked your hips, he held you down. He wanted total control over you.

"Don't cum until I say so, princess," he demanded. The title suited you, he was the king and we gonna treat you like his little princess with his out-of-this-world sex skills. You held back your orgasm, pleading with the growing knot in your stomach to not burst. He kept going, fingers pumping in and out of you and his tongue vigorously toying with your clit. You weren't gonna be able to hold back much longer.