Then there is me. The baby of the family. The one who doesn't know what she wants in life. I am not that pretty or as fly as my mother or sisters. You can call me the Alex in my family.

If you have ever watched Modern Family you know who Alex is.

Taking a break from school for a little while is what I decided to do.

I had just finished high school and had a mental breakdown on life. So both my mom and dad decided that I could take a 2-year break.

"Those waffles smell so good." I said grabbing a plate and taking up some.

"Slow your roll, birthday girl." My mother said looking at me and smiling.

"Your sisters are coming over and your dad's flight hasn't arrived as yet. And your brother might be a little late" She said.

My dad was a very successful man. He was too successful. He hardly has time for family. I love my dad but I miss him so much.

My dad has the most wonderful smile ever

My dad has the most wonderful smile ever. He is a workaholic. He is always working. I ask myself how my mother and dad worked with their busy lives but they made it work.

This is my brother. He gets on my last nerves. For someone that lives in the same house as me, he is always late for everything.

I must admit my parents made some fine kids

I must admit my parents made some fine kids. My brother is the second child out of my parent's kids.

"Well, Zoey and Mackenzie need to hurry because I am hungry." I said.

"Hush up we are here." I heard Zoey saying walking toward us.

"Look what the cat just brought in." My mother said. As she stopped what she was doing and walked over to Zoey rubbing her belly.

"Hey, mom. Happy birthday my little munchkin." Mackenzie said hugging me with my gift in her hands.

"Thank you so much." I said taking the gift from her.

"Open it now." She said excitedly.

As I opened the gift it was a Dior bag. One thing about Mackenzie is she is going to buy the expensive stuff for you.

"That is nice can I borrow that." Zoey said walking over to us.

"No, you may not." I said hugging my bag to my chest.

"Anyways little girl. Now open my gift." Zoey said handing me her gift.

As I opened it I knew that it was a bear rose.

"Thank you very much." I said hugging her.

"Lady you are squeezing my child and me." She said.

"Sorry. " I said rubbing her tummy.

"Where is Chase?" Zoey asked.

"Mom said he is going to be late." I said rolling my eyes.

"I thought I was the late one." Mackenzie laughed

"Doesn't he still live here?" Zoey asked knowing the answer.

"Yes." My mother said laughing.

"Anyways I am ready to eat." I said.

"What is up my people." Chase said smiling ear to ear.

"Finally your here." I said

"Yes I am and let's eat." He said taking up a plate.

"Oh isn't it somebody's birthday?" He asked looking lost.

"Yes." Zoey said.

"Who, I can't remember. Is it one of our uncles or something like that?" He said.

He wasn't playing he forgot my birthday. I wanted to cry.

"It's my birthday you retard." I shouted across the room.

He looked at me and started to laugh out loud like something is funny.

"I knew, I just wanted to see how you would react. " he said coming and hug me.

"And you will get your gift tonight from me so don't worry baby girl." He said coming over to me and hugging me.

Everyone started to laugh. I thought I had to kill him today.

Polo G

"Chase called and asked if you were still coming to surprise his sister?" My girl Crystal asked.

"Yeah, I forgot about that." I said holding our son as I looked for his toy.

"Do you need me to come with you today?" She asked meaning the party.

"Nah I'm good. And you got to keep the baby." I said picking up the toy from the bin.

"Yeah, that is true. " she said walking away from us.

I know she was mad but she has been a bit clingy to a nigga nowadays.

Crystal never wants to watch our son. She only cares about the camera.

Man, sometimes I regret getting back to her. But if I regret doing that I would never have our son.

I had love for Crystal until I heard she did something foul to me. Crystal knew what she did and acts all innocent.

The only reason we are in the same house is because of our son and because she said she wants to work on us. And I told her sure but lately, I have been regretting my decision.

Hey, this is the surprise. And I hope you guys enjoy this book. And I am working on it. Give me the feedback.