Chapter 17: Aftermath

Start from the beginning

I'm honestly still shocked that someone as innocent as Gon had to go through something that horrible. And yet despite that, he always seemed so happy and go lucky despite what he's been through. I'm happy that he doesn't let something like that keep him down, and I want to do anything and everything in my power to help him and protect him. I swear on my life, if I ever find whoever did that to him, I'll make them pay. Dearly...

____________________________________________________________________________

Gon POV:

It was that time. Time for the presentation for my project. With Retz. I went to my class reluctantly and made my way to my seat. I eventually saw Retz slowly make her way into the classroom. She had her head hanging low looking at the floor in shame. She lifted her head up and we made eye contact. She almost immediately looked away in shame and made her way to her seat.

Everyone in class did their presentations and soon enough it was me and Retz's turn. Once we were called up we went to the front of our class room. Retz got out her laptop and plugged her flash drive into the laptop. She then connected it to the projector as I got my notes out. The teacher told us we could start as Retz and I nodded to eachother and began our presentation.

We eventually finished as Mr. Wing began to speak to us. "Not bad Gon and Retz, not bad at all. You get a B+"

We thanked him and sat back at our own seats. Eventually the end of class came about and everyone was leaving the room. I was about to walk out till Retz stopped me.

"Hey uhh... Gon?" Retz asked nervously.

"Oh uhh... yeah Retz?" I responded just as nervous. Needless to say that things were pretty awkward between the two of us.

"Umm..." Retz sighed before continuing. "I just wanted to say that... I'm sorry. I truly am sorry."

"Ohh uhh... it's uh- fine I guess?" I said scratching the back of my neck. I didn't really know what else to say. I mean she was fully prepared to force me to do sexual activities with her but I can tell that she actually is genuinely sorry.

"No, not just that. I'm- I'm sorry." She whispered. I instantly knew what she meant as I sighed.

"Oh, it's ok Retz. Don't worry about it. I'm fine." I was about to walk out again until Retz stopped me again.

"Wait, you forgot this." Retz said handing me my phone.

"Oh yeah, thanks Retz. I did forget. I'm pretty forgetful sometimes."

"I'll say." We laughed. "Well I'll be on my way then. Sorry again. I'll... see ya around I guess.." Retz said giving me a sad smile before taking her leave. Even though she sexually harassed me I couldn't help but feel bad for her. I shook away the thoughts, put my phone in my pocket and went out the classroom to meet up with Kaze.

"Hey big bro."

"Sup lil bro." We fist bumped before walking towards the exit of the school while chatting a bit about our day. He seems to be doing alot better which is good.

Once we reached the front Kaze went ahead and went home while I waited for Killua. He soon showed giving me a hug from behind.

Killua POV:

"Hey babe." I said hugging Gon from behind.