Part 1

CLARKE'S POV:

I pulled into the drop off area at Camp Jaha. Drop off was right in the middle of camp and I was showing up a week late. I was going to get hell for this. I had an excuse for being late this year. My mom got into an accident.  

My Dad died 6 years ago in a car crash. I was in the car. It went off a bridge and the car filled with water. I watched from the backseat as my dad tried to break the window and open the door but nothing worked. I held my breath as I was fully submerged under water. I watched as the light in my father's eyes went out. Within the next 30 seconds someone jumped into the water and somehow got me out. I still have nightmares about it.

I didn't know my Mom signed me up for camp till 2 days ago. As soon as I did know I packed and hopped on a plane. I loved Camp Jaha. I needed camp this year after everything that had happened. This summer would be my escape.

As soon as I paid my cab and collected my belongings I started towards the head office. I was then assigned to Cabin B. Once I was settled into the cabin I decided to go scope out the camp and see my friends. I was alone these last few years. My moms been picking up extra shifts at the hospital and I was lucky to see her one day out of the week for a few hours. 

I was so lost in thought I didn't pay attention to where I was walking and ran right into someone. A tall, olive skinned, dark-haired, strong, someone. 

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attentio-" I stopped talking when the person turned around. 

"BELLAMY BLAKE!" I yelled and threw my arms around him. He laughed and hugged me back. He then picked me up and spun me around before putting me back down.

"I was wondering when my Princess would show up!" He exclaimed as he hugged me again. When we were younger Bellamy and I ruled this camp and we still do. Our group of friends started calling me Bellamy's Princess and Bellamy Clarke's King. Bellamy and I were famous for the pranks we played while at our camp. Apparently Bellamy had broke into Jaha's office and switched which cabins we were in. Bellamy, Octavia, Monty, and Jasper were all in cabin B too.