you didn't beat inumaki.

which frustrated you, because he didn't seem like the type for close-up combat, in fact, he tried to avoid it. which he did seemingly well. when it was your fight between him, he said one word and you weren't able to do anything about it. you could stare at the white-haired boy, seeing the markings around his lips, and his purple eyes bore back into your e/c ones. which again, given, he was also very attractive.

"inumaki-kun!!" you called out to him, running over to him once he was alone. he usually wasn't, he was either around maki or panda, or the both of them. an irritating fact.

he turned to look over at you, tilting his head at the sudden call of his name. especially coming from you, since the two of you didn't really talk. at all. you only talked to the others, and no one had informed you about inumakis' technique, and why he never spoke. you didn't even piece two and two together until you fought him, and that was barely it. once you made it over to him, you caught your breathe, giving a small smile afterwards.

you looked up at him, geez. "why don't you talk? i've been wanting to talk to you, but i haven't gotten the chance to do so." you spoke, tilting your head, you were trying to get him to speak, and he almost did, but caught himself. this only made you pout, before he said something. "tuna tuna, salmon, tuna mayo." well, so long for trying to get him to speak. your face scrunched up in confusion, what in the hell did he just say to you? and judging by your face, he could tell you didn't understand, he could also read that no one informed you about his technique.

frustrating, i know.

he let out a sigh, a frustrated one as if he had just huffed a whole breathe air only to throw it back at someone. he leaned close to you, and you felt your face get hot, the butterflies in your stomach bubbling up as you could admire every single feature he had. let's throw itadori and fushiguro out the window, inumaki is where it's at. you weren't even paying attention to the fact he was close to you ear, or that your dad and everyone else was watching the two of you. the interaction was cute.

just not to your dad.

inumaki zipped down his jacket just a bit, revealing his mouth, and he was already close to you, ready to speak. "i said, due to my technique, i'm not allowed to talk, so no, i'm sorry." he said, his voice low, and monotoned as he spoke in your ear. he pulled away and looked at you after zipping his jacket back up. there, you stood, absolutely speechless.

his voice was so soft, even deep to some extent, just not like fushiguros' or sukuna deep, but still deep and out there, y'know? he had such a nice voice, and it went with his looks. you might actually need to back track a little, because that was just too much.

you gave a quick nod and small smile before turning the other way, and walking inside the school. not even bothered with anyone looking at you, or bothered with the fact you just left inumaki standing there in absolute confusion. which is something you always did to the people here, it was becoming normal thing as time went on. after you made it to your bedroom, that was next to fushiguros', you plopped down onto your bed face first into your pillow, and letting out a muffled squeal, because holy shit, no one was gonna tell you that wasn't attractive.

maybe, you were just a simp.

not as much as most people were, like sukuna towards fushiguro. that must be tough. you couldn't imagine how fushiguro must feel having both itadori and sukuna after him romantically. that seems chaotic to even think about. so, you shook it out of your head and sat up in your bed, still a bit sweaty from the training you had to do earlier.