First Date

It was a nice afternoon in Gothmoria and you are thinking about going on a date with Evan while you are drawing a picture of yourself with Evan on a journey. You heard a beautiful tune from Evan's loot while he's making a song, and you because you love him, especially when he makes songs.  He sings from his room and you blush and smile for the same reason, so you decided to ask him to go on a date with him.

     You walked into Evan's room, but you learned that there is a sign that says that he's focusing on a new song, so you deiced to wait until he's done with the song he's working on. While he's done with the song, you knocked on the door to ask him out to go on a date with him.

   "Yes, Y/n?" Evan said while he heard you knocking on the door after he is done with his new song.

     He opened the door to you so you can ask him if both of you can go on a date together.

     "Can I asked you a question?" You asked Evan.

"Yes." Evan answered you.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

"I have never go on a date with a girlfriend."

"Me neither, so will it be your first time going on a date with a girlfriend like me?"

"Sure, I can go on a date with you for the first time. Where can we go for our first date?"

"I would like to go to the restaurant and the streets of Gothmoria. Are there any restaurants of Gothmoria?"

"Well, there is the Queen's Goiter, and it is a very popular restaurant in Gothmoria. I really love this place. This is where I made a song about my journey with my quest buddies beginning, but then the people didn't like my songs, and this is where I met Brendar. The restaurant also has some great people, like Kyle the cyclops, who owns the restaurant."

"I have never been to this restaurant before."

"Oh, trust me, you are going to love this place!"

"Okay."

     Now you and Evan are going to get ready to go on a date together. You get dressed for the date by wearing a light pink dress, a heart necklace, butterfly earrings, and black high heels. You got your natural colored hair done yourself by brushing it into a high ponytail. You also did your makeup to look pretty and cute. Evan got ready by brushing hair green hair. You walked out of your room to show Evan your outfit for the date.

     "Wow, I love your outfit. You look so beautiful." Evan said, complimenting you.

"Thank you!" You said to Evan.

"You're Welcome." He said to you.

"Do you know where the Queen's Goiter is?"

"I will tell you where to go when we leave the house to go there."

"Okay."

     Now You and Evan are ready to go to the Queen's goiter.  As both of you walk out of the house you see that there is something in the mail. You checked it, and it's the directions to go to the restaurant, and it's like a medieval version of the GPS.

"Since you're not from Gothmoria, I have the directions to go to the restaurant so we will be on track of where we walking." Evan said to you.

"Okay." You said.

     This is followed by a montage of walking to the Queen's Goiter with some catchy music in the background. You passed everything from the non-troll bridge, to a small village with villagers that look like the gnome ladies who are friends with both of you, to a rockstar elf who wants to be Kevin the Goblin so bad, until you finally stopped at the restaurant.