I dip my finger in the jar and spread it on his face. His eyes close trembling as I carefully smear everything and I smile. Nellie sees it. She winks at me and then does her own face. Stan's eyes open again and he smiles at me.

"Wasn't that bad." he chuckles. "Are you doing mine now?" I ask pleadingly. He looks questionably at the jar and then at me. "I can try..." he hesitates. I nod and close my eyes.

His finger runs gently over my skin, and I have to do my best to hide the shivers that run down my spine. It's wonderful when he touches me. Moments later he stops and I open my eyes. I turn and look in the mirror. It's still well done...

"Hey, you can do this too!" Nellie exclaims in surprise. Stan shrugs. "It's not that hard..." he mumbles, but I can see he's quite proud. "What were we going to watch again? Friends?" he then asks. He moans when we nod. "Come on, can't we watch something newer? That series is already twenty years old!" he shouts. I look at him angry and offended.

"Friends is the best TV series ever so shut up. Close your eyes if you don't want to see it." He rolls his eyes.

Downstairs, Stan pulls me onto his lap in front of the TV and kisses my hair. I giggled and pushed him away. "My hair is getting dirty with your mask!" I giggle. He shrugs and continues on. When the intro starts I hear him hum softly and I look at him triumphantly. He rolls his eyes but just carries on.

"We've already seen that one." he says when we are five minutes away. Nell shakes her head. "No, we were on season five, this is season eight. Have you looked further?' she screams. Stan hides his smile on my neck. Nell glares at him, then shakes her head.

Towards the end of the episode, I hear that his breathing has increased and that he is asleep. I gently wake him up. He moans. "Queen, I just slept well. What is it?" he asks sleepily. I feel a little guilty for waking him up, but if I left him, he probably would have screamed himself awake.

"We're going to sleep, but first we have to take off the masks, come on." I grab his hand and take him upstairs. Nellie is ready and waiting in bed. I quickly remove the masks with a cloth and then I crawl into bed with Stan.

With satisfied sounds he wraps his arms around me and falls asleep almost immediately. Not me, I'll be awake for another two hours. No idea why, I just can't get to sleep. So I get up and go to the bathroom.

I hear a scream and fly back to the room. Nellie is kneeling next to Stan and he is sobbing. They don't see me, so I step back a bit to secretly watch the scene. He looks around searchingly. "She was fake, wasn't she? She was fake all this time. I don't deserve someone like her. My queen was just a dream, that's all." he sobs. My heart is overcome with grief and I quickly walk over to him and pull him into my arms.

"Queen," he sobs. You can tell by his voice that he is confused. "I'm sorry. Sorry. I just had to pee, and when I came back you were sitting here sobbing. Is everything alright?" I ask concerned. I look at him and he sends me a sad smile. "Now it is. I thought you were a dream." he says gloomily. "Come here." I pull him back into my arms and he calms down again.

Nell returns to her bed and we lie down too. I wrap my arms around him tightly and he won't let go. Slowly, his breathing becomes heavier again and he falls asleep. Soon I fall asleep too.

******** I wake up in a very unpleasant way.

Startled, I shoot straight and look into the grinning faces of Stan and Nell. Stan is holding an empty bucket, because all the water is on me. I look from one to the other in disbelief and a bit in shock.

"Hehe, she's awake too." grins Stan. I dare not move, afraid that the water will seep into my shirt. "What is it, honey?" he grins again. Oh, now he'll get it. Combative, I jump up and throw myself at him. Unfortunately for me, he just stays upright no matter how hard I try to floor him. Then the water drips from my hair down my neck and I stand still.

I take off my sweater and shirt and take another shirt from my bag. Then I'll go to Stan's room and figure out how to get revenge. I get an idea and sneak up to Nell. Stan is downstairs doing something and I grin. I explain everything to Nell and she quickly agrees. "Anything to bully my brother." she laughs.

"Stan! Come and help! Noor fell in the shower!' she screams hysterically when everything is ready. I lie dead still in the shower, ketchup is everywhere around me. I hear rushed footsteps on the stairs and a moment later I hear him enter. "Nell-Jesus! Queen!"

He kneels next to me and pats my cheek a few times. "Queen! What is going on here?" I just feel his concern. Then I can't take it anymore and start laughing loudly. He looks at me uncomprehendingly.

"What... is that ketchup?!" he yells. I nod and he growls. "I thought you were half dead!" he says angrily. "And I thought someone threw me in the sea." I counter with a giggle. He stares at me for a moment, then stands up and walks away without another word.

Still laughing, Nellie and I clear up the mess before we go downstairs too. Stan sulks in the sofa and turns his head to the other side as we enter.

"Is our Stan a little angry? Well, I think we can say stop playing pranks on me now." I giggle as I sit on his lap. He looks at me angrily, but I smile so sweetly at him that he soon smiles too.

"As long as you promise you'll never do that again. I was scared to death!" he warns me. I nod and he pulls out his phone.

"Look, I wanted to take you on a date tonight. The restaurant has good reviews, what do you think?" he asks as he shows the pictures. I nod enthusiastically. "Let's do that."

**********

"Here it is." Stan says when we arrive.

The restaurant has red curtains and looks chic. Even better than in the photos. The food is also very tasty and not too expensive. When we come out Stan takes my hand. "I love you so much." he whispers. "I know." I grin. He looks at me defiantly. I know he's waiting for me to say it too, but he can wait a long time. I like to challenge.

"I love myself too."