"Open the door mane" i said while i out my phone down

"What i gon do" they a said while mugging me

"We finna drop ha ass off at a hotel and leave ha there" i said while i opend the door

"Mane why u beon so freindly" ben mumbled

"Mane shutcho black ass up" niggas dont even understand what im bout to do. I got out the car and pulled her by her shirt and pushed her into the sprinter.

"Kentrell why did you do that" she said while crying , i just ignored her and went on my phone. I got to much on my mind right now. I just cant wait to go ho e and see lili.

I got on my phone and called my mom and asked her if lilis home yet.
"Wassam ma"

"Heyyy...son why lili not answering my calls i called her about 3 motha fuckin damn times. I got fed up and went to ya house ha car was in ya garage and the door was open. And i saw blood on ya groun-"

"YOU SAW BLOOD"i yelled

"Hush and yes i did, i aint find ya security guards either i only found they boots on the ground and clothes to." She said

"Hollon ma so what u thinking"

"I think lili gon missin i checked ha room and seen ha desk flipped ova and the walls had lots of scratch marks"

"Fuck fuck fuck" i said as i started twisting my dreads as hard as possible. Bad thoughts came to my head i kept thinking it was my fault all this time i shouldve took uer with me and all of this wouldnt of happend she would be here with mh this whole time safe and sound.

"Ima call...you back son bye" my mom said while she hang up. I threw my phone on the chair and started hiting the seat.

It wqss all my fault she was alone all this time and she yon missing now i left her by herself.

"Bae are u okk" iyanna said while she tried hugging my but i pushed her away "fuck outta my sprinter , ay tana stop the car leave now iyanna" i said while looked at her with a mug.

"But ba-i said leave hoe" i cut her off

She got out the sprinter and just stood there, i got up and shut the door in ha face and sat back down.

I felt hurt and guilty that i left lila all alone mane i shouldve kept her safe with me.

"Ay we gon find ha ok" ben said while he dapped me up "we is gon find ha and dats on 4ktrey nigga" kd said making all of us laugh.

Mane i needa find ha i aint got time to be playin around.

Ima find ha and kill the niggas who took ha.

___________________________________________________________________

OMI:
▪️▪️✖▪️▪️

OMI:▪️▪️✖▪️▪️