『••Chapter 4••』

Start from the beginning

"S-sixty?!" Uraraka asked to which Todoroki nodded. Everyone then started to discuss about the events from last night before Bakugou walked into the lounge area and called Kaminari.

"Kaminari, let's go now idiot." Bakugou said as Kaminari got up.

"Alright, I'm coming." Kaminari said as he walked towards Bakugou.

"Where are you going Bakugou?" Ashido asked.

"None of your business-"

"We're going to the store. He's hungry." Kaminari said to which Ashido laughed.

"Shut up and let's go!" Bakugou yelled before he walked out the dorms as Kaminari followed behind laughing. The two started walking to a nearby convient store to buy some snacks.

"You sure the place is gonna be open? Its pretty late." Kaminari asked.

"Of course it'll be open."

And Bakugou was proven wrong because of the fact that the store was closed.

"FUCK!!"

"Told you so."

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!"

"We should go back to the dorms now." Kaminari said before his phone started to ring.

"Oh, Sero? What's up?" Kaminari answered.

"For real? Alright, Bakugou and I were coming back right now so we'll be there in a few. See ya later." Kaminari said before he hung up.

"What was that about?" Bakugou asked as Kaminari slipped his phone into his pocket.

"Mr. Aizawa said that we have to go back to the dorms and stay there because of the guy who attacked Kirishima and Tamaki." Kaminari said.

"Whatever." Bakugou said before the two started walking again.

"What the fuck is this?!" Bakugou yelled in disgust as he stepped on something. The two then looked down to see what he stepped in only to see a black substance.

"What is that?" Kaminari asked before the black substance fell from Bakugou's shoe and started to move towards an alley way.

Curiosity got the best of the two as they approached the alleyway and peaked their heads out to see where the substance went. Bakugou and Kaminari stared in shock as they watched the substance merge into a [H/C] haired boy as he stood up.

"I think that's all..." He said before he slowly turned around. Kaminari and the boy made eye contact which sent a shiver down Kaminari's spine.

"Bakugou, we need to go. Now!" Kaminari said as he backed away from the alleyway. Bakugou nodded before the two ran off back to the dorms.

Back in the alleyway, Nightmare appeared on [Y/N]'s back and smacked him on the head.

"Hey! What was that for?!"

"Why didn't you attack those U.A brats?! They were right there!" Nightmare yelled.

"Because she said I'm only here for getting my blood back from the crime scene and that's it. If we attack them, we'd have no get away and I don't want to get caught!!" [Y/N] whined as Nightmare groaned in annoyance.

"You're such a baby!!"

"N-No I'm not! We have to keep a low profile!"

"Low profile my ass low profile! You're wanted by the cops and that Eraserloser for hurting that red rock and the tentacle kid!!"

"Be quiet! You're going to draw attention to us!!"