The Broken Monitor

Start from the beginning

I open my mouth to say something to Kanna but nothing came out.

"...We... We lost our calm..." Sara started. "We're all victims here, forced to vote... Losing people dear to us. Joe's fate... couldn't be changed as soon as he drew the Sacrifice card. It's... not Kanna's fault. I'm sorry, Kanna. Can we... be friends again?"

'Nice one, Sara!'

"Sara...!"

"...Well said, Sara. And what really pisses me off is Mr. Beanie. You just got used by him too, right Kanna? Don't feel so responsible, alright?"

Kanna was silent. "...That's wrong. Kanna... tipped the scales...!"

"The scales...?" Keiji repeated. "Kai said he had contact with the kidnappers... But... He drew the Sage card, and became the victim... I'm sure that means... he didn't know all the details of the Main Game. But... Sou... He did know things about the Main Game...!"

"Huh...?/What...?" Me and Keiji uttered in unison.

"I was taking a break with Sou before the Main Game. Then... I found a glowing card behind the sliding door in the bar..."

Flashback
"What's this...?" Kanna picked up the card and turned it over to see... "Sacrifice...?"

"You ought to toss that." A voice behind her said. Kanna turned around with her eyes widen in shock. It was Sou.

"A... Ahh... This is... um...!!"

"If someone finds out you have the card, you die... Did it say something like that?" Sou guessed.

Kanna was surprised. It did in fact say that. S"Relax. That's a dummy rule."

"What...?"

"Seems the kidnappers want to distribute one of those cards to each person. Anyway, that's a dangerous card." Sou then held out his hand for the card in Kannas' hand. "Trust me and hand it over, okay...?"
End of Flashback

"I gave Sou the Sacrifice card... And Sou... gave me a Commoner card... He let me know about the Main Game that was going to happen... And... about a strategy to survive...! Everything was the way Sou explained it... That's why... that's why Kanna... Thought that instead of Kai... Sou should be left alive...!!"

'So... that's what happened...? At least Kanna wasn't necessarily just being used by Sou...'

"A dummy rule... Can't prove it, though." Keiji pointed out.

"...No, hold on. In that secret room where Kai's laptop was... While Sou was still knocked out after being attacked by Nao... me and Y/N saw a card under the desk." Sara stated.

"Oh yeah! It was the Sacrifice card! If that was Sou's card, it would be strange that he didn't die from us seeing it! So, it is a dummy rule!"

"Meow...? That's kind of strange, woof... 'Cause that loner got knocked out before the loner and bucket girl rested, meow! Isn't the order weird, woof?" Gin asked. "B... Bucket girl..." Kanna muttered.

'What was the order of them obtaining the Sacrifice card...? Hm...'

"First, Sou was attacked in the hidden room and fainted. Afterward, he got the Sacrifice card and Commoner card, then rested. He purposefully placed the Sacrifice card for Kanna to find... And when Kanna took it... Sou offered a trade for the Commoner card... As if to put her in his debt...!" Sara explained.

"That can't be...!!" Kanna stammered.

"Sure enough, the damn beanie guy was just completely using Kanna!!" Reko growled. "That's not the only thing... The Sacrifice card ultimately ended up with Joe." Sara noted.

"Wait... Th-then," Keiji finished my sentence.  "Maybe he purposefully had Joe pick it up."

"God dammit!! I'm gonna take that guy out!! Reko raged as she clenched her fists. "C'mon! We'll all search together!"

"Um... Sorry, I... Please let me speak with the professor a little more..." Nao begged. "Huh...? R-Right..." "Thank you very much..."

All of us, excluding Nao, ran out of the Monitor Room and went into the Lobby. We first checked the Ruined Corridor.

When we ran into the place we saw a green beanie laying on the ground.

"Is this... Sou's hat...?" Sara muttered. "He's gotta be lurking around here!" Reko growled. "H... Hey look! Down the passage to the right, and the one in the back..." Q-taro pointed out. "It looks like there's attractions, meow!"

"Did Sou go in one of them?!" I thought out loud. "You shouldn't be able to enter without a group of two, but..."

"Ultimately... Maybe somebody's just gotta check."

"Please, go and check the other areas." Sara spoke. "I'll... handle this!"

"W... Will ya, Sara?!" Q-taro asked. Sara nods. "Seems pointless to try and stop you. Then you better decide which attraction to do. And who to take along, too."

(I had this idea of making mostly every attraction Saras' POV because I wanted Y/N to be an option.)

Saras' POV
I had to pick between three options Memory Dance, Charge Card Battle, and Arm-Wrestling. Which one should I pick?

Alright guys. Time for you guys to vote! Which one should Sara go to?

Memory Dance

Charge Card Battle

Arm-Wrestling