ever since i met you

Start from the beginning

for now, it'll be something that would stay in the back of his mind, like a lot of the other questionable things about jungwon he noticed. for instance, when riki first went to the brunette's room, he saw that it was completely clean and empty even though he knew jungwon had mentioned that he had been staying for over 3 months. it was always eerily cold and too quiet for comfort, so riki suggested to always hang out in his own room, where music always played from his bluetooth speaker and his posters of michael jackson and shinee laid on his walls.

there was also the time when riki told jake about his newly developed crush on jungwon, jake had no idea who he was talking about. he had spent a few months on the A floor because his injury was labeled as an accident, so riki thought that jake would have at least heard of a jungwon.

sure all of the instances were weird, but riki somehow came up with excuses for it every time. jungwon seemed to good to be true, but riki wanted to believe him to be the person he got to know for the last month they spent together.

what did you wish for? jungwon began to cut the cake into 4 large pieces and halved one of them once he signed to his friend. as riki looked up into jungwon's eyes, all his doubt washed away.

"you're really pretty." the blonde mumbled, unaware of the compliment that just left his mouth. he didn't realize he said anything weird until he saw how jungwon's cat-like eyes widened and his face suddenly flushed red.

that wasn't what i thought it was, right? jungwon asked.

and if it was? he got in return, only to slap riki's arm in embarrassment.

riki was completely whipped for jungwon and he wished he'd feel the same way.

answer my question, what did you wish for? the smaller male rolled his eyes at riki's attempt to flirt, which only made riki want to do it even more.

if i answer, i'm afraid you'll turn even more red than right now. he had sloppily signed because there were a few words he barely learned. nonetheless, the effect of them, even if they weren't precise, seemed to work on jungwon as he got up after slamming a piece of cake down on his plate and walked over to riki's bed. there he covered himself with riki's scent-filled blankets.

smiling from ear-to-ear at jungwon's cuteness, riki got up from the table and pranced over to his bed. when he uncovered him, he realized that he did indeed become more red.

you're frustrating. jungwon made an exaggerated expression as he signed. to calm him down, riki decided to just tell him his confession.

"i wished that i can spend my time with you." riki stared straight at jungwon, even though the other was more focused on his lips to read them.

"i really like you, jungwon."  riki somehow mustered up the little courage he had developed.

i didn't really catch that second part. riki had thought jungwon was joking but saw that he had an adorable look of confusion.

to be more upfront, the younger directed jungwon's small hand to his own throat so he could feel the vibrations as he got ready for his confession.

"i like you." riki spoke while signing to make his point emphasized. he wanted to explain more so he took jungwon's hand off of his adam's apple and scoot a back a little.

ever since i met you, i knew you were special. we just met, but i really like you.

silence.

riki had started to get nervous.

oh riki i-