• Oneshot One •

"MIDORIYA!" Kirishima flings open Midoriyas dorm room door and starts speed walking towards him.

Midoriya jumps in his seat, startled by Kirishimas sudden appearance.
"K-Kirishima? W-Whats wrong?"

The two now looking at each other, Kirishima cups Midoriyas face with his hands. Midoriyas face is flushed, he's so confused. "K-Kiri?"

Kirishima kisses Midoriyas forhead, "I love you." He smiles, looking directly into Midoriyas eyes.

Midoriya felt his face start to burn. He buried his face into Kirishimas chest, while covering his face with his hands. Kirishima now embracing Midoriya in his arms.

"Sorry if I startled you. I just needed you to know that I love you." Kirishima now holding Midoriya more firmly, resting his head on top of Midoriyas.

There was a silence. But then Midoriya mumbled something, that Kirishima couldn't quite catch. "Sorry, can you repeat that? I didn't catch that."

Midoriya lift his head up, looking Kirishima in the eyes, flushed face and all. "I-I love you too..." He quickly broke eye contact, reverting back to his head being buried in Kirishimas chest.

Kirishima smiled and hugged Midoriya. He felt arms wrap around him. Midoriya was now hugging Kirishima back, he slightly blushed. "Gosh, I'm so lucky..." He thought to himself, grateful to have such an amazing boyfriend.

~ End of Oneshot One ~