Shrine and Familiar

Hey guys I hope you love it, Tomoe is my favorite character, he's hot!! Tee hee!!! Anyways here's chapter one!!!

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

      Ayumi's POV-

                          Since the death of my baby sister, Aya, life has been hard, what with being homeless and stuff. I mean people are nice and give me food, like one girl did, think her name was Nanami, and she said I could always stay with her, along with my sister. I of course turned down, but Aya was upset about it. Anywas, the day she died changed me life forever.

                       I ran to a shrine, it was beautiful and looked like someone lived in it. I collapsed, crying, as I gave up on everything. Aya just passed away from cancer, and I didn't have the money to treat her, I knew she had it. I woke up this morning, after I prayed to god that she would no longer suffer, and she was dead. I sat there as rain hit my body.

"Girl, why are you here?" A silky voice commanded. I looked up and saw a guy with white hair and lilac eyes, staring at me. He wore a kimono, with a fluffy tail and fox ears. He held a fan to his mouth, glaring at me. I gulped and kept staring back at him.

"Stand up," He commanded. I stood, bowing.

"I'm sorry for the trouble, I will be on my way," I said, turning to leave. He stopped me, studying me. Up close, he was cute, really cute, but he had that look to himl, that scared me to the core.

"Hm, a girl like you shouldn't be wandering around, many dangerous people," He said, walking passed me," Come, Lady Nanami would like to see you." I knew that name.

"I know her, she gave me and Aya food and sadi we're always welcomed to her home," I said," I never knew she was a god, this is the matchmakers shrine." The man led me to a room, where Nanami sat. She looked up and saw me, jumpng up, she hugged me.

"Hello Ayumi," She grinned at me," Where's Aya?" MY smile fell, as tears builded up.

"She died this morning, I couldn't cure her cancer, I prayed but that didn't work," I cried on her shoulder," She was only three, Nanami, I have no family, she was all I had left." I looked at the man and smiled sadly. He just stared, but his eyes softened.

"We're you're family now," He said, as Nanami kissed my forehead and two little sprites floated up.

"You are now a god of freindlyness, Tomoe!" Nanami commanded," Kiss her." My eyes widened and I flushed red, as Tomoe leaned down and kissed my lips softly.

"He is now also you're familiar," She smiled. The sprites then spoke up.

"Hi I'm Onikiri and this is Kotetsu," The girl Sprite said. I smiled, sweetly.

"I'm Ayumi, Nanami's....," I stopped. What are we?

"Best friend and now sister," She smiled. Tomoe stood off against the wall, as Nanami and I sat and did the paryers. We laughed and for the first time in forever, I felt happy.

~Time skip~

                    I walked out of my room, wet from my shower, as I wore my shorts and tank top. Walking into Nanami's room, I saw two guys. One had maroon colored hair and eyes, while the other one had white hair and greenish/blue eyes. I sat next to Nanami, as they stared at me.

"Ayumi this is Kurama and Mizuki, Mizuki please kiss her," Nanami said. Mizuki got up, kissed my lips and sat back down.

"There now he is also you're familiar," She smiled. I blushed, as Kurama stared at me and I pointed like a little child.