well folks that's what you called an 'unexpected day' because of the event that you weren't expecting it at all.

「 嵐 」

while humming a tone that you always sing whenever you're bored or just don't know what to do, you were walking slightly behind kakucho while skipping a few steps.

"so where are we going again?" you ask him fastening your speed matching with his as you look at him with curious eyes.

he stared back at you and shift his gaze in front "meeting place, izana will introduce you to everyone"

as he said those words you hummed and continue humming the tone you hummed a few seconds ago. Many hummed words it might make my brain explodes.

the two of you were surrounded by a comforting silent as the cars passed by with the wind making your hair flow back a bit.

your mind wondered in curiosity on how did izana found you interesting in some way?

clearly you're just a not that interesting teenager who continue to live here in earth without any high reasons.

studying and reading stuff that will make your intelligence higher for a chance to accomplish your dream as a lawyer or an astronaut.

well sure you're smart or that what everyone says but you're still an uninteresting person that everyone will found you boring at the next few days.

izana sure is a mystery if you can say.

"we're here"

your thoughts were cut off as you stand beside kakucho looking at the so called hide out in front of you.

kakucho walk to the door as you followed behind him.

as you enter, all eyes were staring at your figure while you stare at them one by one.

seems like all of them here are top executives or was called the important person at the gang- am i right?

"took you long enough"

you shifted your gaze to the oh so familiar voice.

you look at izana who was standing above them with his head low to stare at you back.

kakucho went to his side while you still stand at the middle with everyone's attention on you with curious on their eyes.

it was awkward that everyone was literally looking at you like some kind of prey. you hate it when their attention was on you.

still you tried to not get affected by the sudden attention that they gave you, looking at them with no emotions.

"(l/n) (y/n), our newest member of tenjiku" he announced with his arms spreading to the side.

there it is, you're successfully on a gang.

getting introduced by the leader of the gang to everyone as you enter a new life.

the guy that has a tattoo on his temple examined you as he walk in front of you.

while the other members just stared at the two of you might expecting a friendly fight.

"ya kinda familiar" he said and snap his fingers as he successfully remembered the thing he's trying to remember.

"aiko (l/n)"

"she's my twin sister"

ok that totally shocked him.

the aiko girl who beat almost haft of the 9th generation black dragon.