Chapter 6

Alyssa :no way deena,i am not getting mixed up in your ex drama.
Deena:im not going to the game,I quit band
Alyssa: since when?
Deena:since who gives a shit
Kate: was band the only extracurricular you had left?
Alyssa:yeah
Kate:you still have your band uniform,right?
Kate:you just wear that shit one last time

I zone out again thinking about heather and that she's actually gone. I should've died. I should've been at the mall to save her. It's all my fault thats she's dead.

I was still thinking about heather until Simon said something.
Simon:hey you coming
Alyssa:yeah
We walk out the bathroom and Kate and deena is talking about something until Simon whispers something in my ear.

Simon:hey you ok today
Alyssa:yeah I'm fine
Simon:ok you sure
Alyssa:yeah
We see a kid dragging a dummy on the ground with a rope on its neck.
Random boy: the witch lives long live Sarah fier
Simon: yeah
I roll my eyes and head to class

In the gym
Coach:before tonight's game,out of respect for last night's tragic events,Sunnyvale will host a candlelight vigil for the victims. All play er, cheer and band attendance is mandatory.
Me and Kate look over to deena and she pretends to have a gun and shoots her self with it.

On the bus
Me and deena get on the bus and we start walking and I see Simon with his witch costume on. And I sit next to him.
Simon: hey what's wrong
Alyssa:nothing just tired
The rest of the ride to shittyvale I went to sleep.
Simon:wake up were here
I get up and we get off the bus and when I get off the bus I see sheriff Goode staring at me.
Alyssa: yo sheriff tf is you looking at
I said out loud.He turns his head and walks away.

We were all on the football field and they were listening to will Goode speech and I was just zoning out thinking about random stuff.
Until a fight starts happening and I see Kate get elbowed in the side of her face. I went to go help her until someone punched me in my face and everything went black.

A/n
She got knocked tf out.
Well this chapter is kind of short I will make a longer one tomorrow.