Before all this

[Y/N] POV
It will be a fun day today as its my birthday we are going to the local pizza place called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I hope it's fun they say that the golden bear comes and gives u ur presents I know I'm too old for this but it's my birthday no one can blame me. We entered and everything was normal I was aloud to invite as may people as I liked but I only invited 3 of my best friends my mum was disappointed but I think its better this way. It was fun we had pizza then I opened my presents it wasn't a lot but I love them all the same then it was time to dance and the parents were taken to a side room for drinks so it was just us and the golden bear known as Gloden Freddy ofcorse we knew that there was a man in side but he said "Hey kids u want to come to the privet room for dansing?" "I dont know what do u think guys?" "We dont know." "Please." "Ok then." And we followed Golden Freddy to another room once we were in there he said "Right I will be right back with some food stay here." And he left "what should we do there's nothing to do in this roo-" But I never finished as I saw a purple man enter "Hello girls what u doing?" "Nothing with u go away." "That's no way to speak to me say goodnight girls." "What! Goodnight I guess." And he left "What do u think that was about?" "I don't know why?" We started dancing and no one came for about an hour so we checked the door and found it locked we were now trapped on this room with nothing to do for how ever long it took for someone to find us. We waited and waited until we started to fall asleep "I guess we're not getting out tonight lets just try and sleep here." "Ok then." Then at sometime in the night I heard the door open I looked up and saw the purple man again "Thank God u found us can we leave now?" Shhhh go back to sleep unless no she can't help." "Help with what." "Shhhh not so loud u will wake them right if u want to help then I will leave u till last then ok." "Ok then but what u going to do to them?" "Nothing just wait outside." So I left but peaked out behind the door and I wish I hadn't as I saw the man murder all of my friends one by one they all let out dreadful screams I was fixed to the spot but when he finished I tried to run but I just felt a long thin hand on my shoulder stopping me in my tracts "Where do u think ur going?" "Nowhere why did u just kill my friends?" "No reason. Sleep tight." He whispered right in my ear and I felt a knife being drawn through my back I died slowly painfully with him laughing and I said "Wh-what is u-ur name?" "Vincent the purple guy. Ur worst nightmare."
(A/N Sorry this is short but I'm just getting started with ideas still comment or inbox me with ur ideas and if u don't like this.)