Chapter 1

Jo's POV

I got up early today since i was gonna pick up my brother at the airport. I got out of bed and took a quick shower and got ready. I was brushing my hair when I suddely heard my phone ring, It was my best friend Harmony she's also my brother's girlfriend.

Jo:"Hey Harmony what's up?"
Harmony:"I was calling to make sure you were awake to go pick up your brother"
Jo:"yeah I just woke up, you still want me to come get you?"
Harmony:"um yes! is that even a question? Of course I still want to go I want to see my man"
I laughed and rolled my eyes.
Jo:"okay get ready I'm leaving in a minute"
Harmony:"Great! see you soon boo"

I hung up and got my stuff and started my car. I was backing out of my driveway when I got an Instagram notification that Charlie Gillespie was live with Owen. I turned on my data and placed my phone on the phone holder and I left to go get Harmony. When I got to her house she was smiling like a goofball and she got in the car.

Harmony:"Seriously your wasting your data on listening to him"
Jo:"hey! Charlie is awesome and I never miss a live video even if it's happening at 5 in the morning"
Harmony:"you are crazy for that boy and he doesn't even know you exist"
Jo:"oh shut up, you're crazy for Jess"
Harmony:"yeah well at least he knows I exist unlike mister Gillespie, and you are on another level of crazy you know that?"
Jo:"am not" I said defendung myself
Harmony:"Jo you literally have a fanpage about the boy, I love you boo but you are crazy"

I blushed in embarrassment due to me owning a fanpage for Charlie and a lot of people knew now.

Jo:"yeah yeah shut up"
we were talking and almost at the ariport when Harmony pointed something in Charlie's live.
Harmony:"dude isn't that our airport?" I looked and it sure looked like it but I brushed it off not thinking much of it.
Jo:"nah he's probably in Ontario since they have kinda similar airports"
she shrugged and we soon arrived at the airport.
Harmony:"okay we're here let's head inside and wait for Jess"
she got really existed and literlly jumped out of the car.
Jo:"hey Harmony wait for me!" I said running after her.

We got in the airport and went where you wait for people to arrive. I kept running after Harmony until I bumped into someone and I fell.

Jo:"ouch, I'm so so sorry I was running after my frie-"
I stopped talking when I realized who I bumped into. It was Charlie! Charlie friggin Gillespie! he laughed at me when I suddenly stopped talking.
Charlie:"don't worry about it, are you okay?" he asked while helping me up
Jo:"yeah I'm fine probably just bruised my arm but that's nothing new" I said embarrassed
Owen:"let me guess you're clumsy just like Charlie over here" Charlie hit Owen's arm and he laughed.
Harmony:"Jo there you are, I was looking for you. Your brother is here"
Jo:"I gotta go but it was nice meeting the two of you. I'm a huge fan!"
Owen:"nice meeting you too"
Jo:"again sorry Charlie!"
Charlie:"it's okay now I think your friend want's to see your brother" he said laughing and I nodded.

I started walking away to meet up with my brother when all of a sudden Harmony shouted the most embarrassing thing.

Harmony:"Oh by the way Charlie, Jo is crazy about you and she has a fan page for you!"
Jo:"Harmony!" I yelled blushing. I turned around and saw Charlie shaking his head and smiling.
Harmony:"sorry not sorry I just said the truth"
Jo:"yeah and embarrassing me in front of Charlie Gillespie and Owen Joyner!"
she laughed and we finally met up with Jesse.
Harmony:"baby!"
she yelled running towards him and giving him one of those couple like hugs. I cringed watching the two and went on my phone.
Jesse:"nice to see you to sissy" he said taking my phone out of my hands. I rolled my eyes and looked at him smiling.
Jo:"hey Jess" he picked me up and we shared a hug.
Jesse:"I missed my sister"
Jo:"I missed you too Jesse"
Harmony:"okay I want my man back" we laughed and walked back out of the airport.
all of a sudden they decided to makeout while Jesse was giving Hamony a piggyback ride.
Jo:"gross guys I really don't feel like 3rd wheeling in the morning"
Jesse:"you're just jealous"
Jo:"ew why would I be?"
Harmony:"because you've never had a boyfriend, you never had your first kiss nor your first-"
Jo:"shut up shut up! I don't wanna talk about that"