▬▬▬ 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

Börja om från början

"Have you eaten?" Ran question, and Kiyomi can hear him yawn from the other line.

"Not yet. I was about to reheat the food." She replied, placing the phone in her shoulder, wedging it with her ears as she took the food from the countertop.

Ran cooked tamagoyaki, rolled omelet, and fried rice. She then put it in the microwave to reheat.

"Also, there is a fruit and vegetable salad in the fridge. I put it there so when you eat it, and it would be fresh." He reminded, who would have thought that Ran Haitani would be a caring person.

Kiyomi opened the fridge to get the salad and placed it on the countertop. "Where did you get all of these?" she wonders. A salad makes a great morning meal.

"Eh, I run down thru your stuff?" Kiyomi giggled, enjoying her sweet lettuce salad.

"Hey, can we face time?"

"Sure, hold on," she excused. Washing her face before turning back to her phone, she's conscious of how she looks right now. Wanting to look pretty in Ran's eyes, she redoes her hairstyle, fixes her shirt only to realize that she's not wearing a bra.

The call shifted into face time, Ran's face caught up on the screen. His lazy smile and half-lidded eyes greeted her and teased, "Oh, you wanna show me your titties?"

"Idiot!" she mumbles.

"You look beautiful in the morning, Kiyomi," Ran complimented with a smile on his face, a genuine smile. Sometimes, her stomach stirred up like there were butterflies because of romantic excitement.

Kiyomi crossed her arms over her chest, trying to hide her visible nipples. It was because she was wearing an oversized white shirt.

Eye siding, she twirls her hair with her fingertips.

"Man, you look tired." She looked at him with compassion.

Ran yawns, stretching his arms. "Yeah, you tired me last night. You ride me very we-ting!" The microwave chimes, a sign that her food is ready.

Kiyomi shook her head while smiling; "Ops, it's done!" she was saved by the bell from Ran's dirty talk.

Ran watches her from behind the screen; he can't help to admire her in how gracefully she moves, in how perfectly her body is, in how her beautiful name suits her alluring beauty and personality. But little did he know the mask she was wearing, as her real self was chained in the past.

Kiyomi returned holding a plate; she carefully placed it on the countertop facing Ran in the phone. "It's hot," she hissed, shaking her hands while blowing air to ease the tingling sensation due to the burnt.

"You okay?" Ran worried.

"Yup!" she assured by raising a thumb.

She pulled a chair, taking a seat.

Ran gulped, "Take a bite and let me know how it tastes," he was concerned, waiting for her to taste the food.

Taking a bite, munching it slowly, her face turns upside down; it doesn't taste bad. It has no taste at all!

Ran noticed her expression that she was trying to hide. He screwed up his face, "Is it bad?"

Not disappointing, Ran Kiyomi tried to smile while munching her food. "It's good..." she lied, trying to ingest the food, only ending up throwing up in the sink.

She massages her temple. Ran cooked breakfast for her, but she just threw it up, and she felt terrible.

"Ran, you didn't put salt, or any seasoning in it, don't you?" she questioned.