J'S POV:
something didn't feel right. It just didn't. Unusually my tajana tingles are always right.

I mean what the hell was I thinking. I sigh to myself.

it was way too good to be true, I could've just use some common sense and maybe I would've gotten somewhere but now I've just got myself in a can fuddled mess.

and I feel like there's people looking at me, well that's a great start. Which means I will sleep in set up which means I have to fight today. Which I have pretty much no motivation whatsoever to do.

yes I know it is my thing, but Sundays I just feel like leaning into my couch in my hotel with my new AI and watching Rick and Morty.

mm yeah that sounds nice.

what am I doing right we have to do this one way or another. They're obviously waiting for a move or a signal or some kind of way to tell that I'm going to fight them.

i'm not going to let my guard down, and I'm certainly not gonna let them find out who I am. I don't even know who they are so they not bouta find out who I am any day.

I take the first brave move since yes I am very brave thank you all the claps off on me.

" Who's there?" I cringed at myself after I say that, like they're going to tell me who they are we're not in a horror movie what did I just say.

" I think the real question is Who are you dark angel"

or maybe I'm mistaken, that sounded like some weird shit from a horror movie.

" oh for gods sake I'm only doing this for the money, Am I going to be able to kill somebody and get like 1 million quid here, or should I just leave? I don't wanna fight today I am tired as hell. But if you do want to just get this over with you make the first move I'm gonna make first move." I quickly force out before crossing my arms.

oh did I mention I'm a straight up genius, and I managed to install voice recognition into my gun I know that sounds weird but I put the gun close to my mouth when I'm talking and it changes my voice so it sounds a lot deeper, a.k.a. my voice now sounds like a man.

which is very convenient especially when you don't want your identity to be leaked out.

" well just let us know dark angel, would you like to do it the hard way. Or the easy way?"

" please, can't we just forget about the whole situation that we have just bought each other into."

" absolutely not. We'll do it the hard way then."

my brows furrow as I get into a slight fighting slouch, and wait for somebody to make a move.

that's when I see somebody. Oh for fuck's sake. Its bloody Tony Stark, my luck my luck.

I thought I got away from him awhile ago. Especially after all the pain he caused me.

I feel like a frozen in my spot, I'm extremely shocked and very concerned on how I didn't notice that was Tony's voice before. Or I probably would've made a run for it then.

he starts throwing his "tony beams" as I like to call them at me, and I run around doing tricks and flips trying to dodge them. Mentally slapping myself over the fact that I literally dropped my gun.

like the one thing I needed I dropped it on the ground. Well holy Mary heaven on Earth please let me get away now. Please... Damn I should probably give up nobody's listening.

wait no no no now I have to face Nat again. She is literally in the same room as me I'm going to die.

she's going to figure out I can't let her figure out. I don't wanna see that disappointed looking her eyes when she finds out I'm a coldhearted serial killer.

that's the one thing I've always dreaded. And that's going to happen today next week or even in a month.

my breathing starts to pick up. oh no I can't have a panic attack now.

I tried to back up. But then my head hits the wall.

oh.. i'm now cornered.

NAT'S POV:
we all now got to her cornered into the wall, we can hear her breathing it's pretty loud it seems like she's having a bit of a panic attack. I don't blame her I wouldn't like to be crowded by The Avengers, especially by the looks of it we would probably take her to jail.

nonetheless she's really talented, we've seen her fighting on some security cameras before. She would be a good member to the team.

we know she's a go now because the second that we got hold of her gun, we realised she had her electronic voice detector built into it. clever girl.

" so are you going to tell us who you are?"

"no"

"you have too"

"no i don't" she stutters out.

" Clint pull her hood off"

"just a bout too romanoff."

The second her hood went onto her shoulders me heart dropped.

... tajana?

HEY BESTIES HOPE YOU LIKE IT ;) ALSO IF YALL HAVE ANY GOOD IDEAS DO TELL :)