Chapter 2~ Keeping It A Secret

After Daniel kissed Regina's forehead they sat down Regina turned the TV on and she goes on Netflix and puts Shrek 2 there favourite film to watch together. Then Daniel put his arm around  Regina and she put her head on his shoulder and they watch the film. When the film finished Regina took her head of his shoulder and he took his arm off her and the sit there looking at each other. Regina hugs him tightly and he hugs her back. After a minute they let go and kiss for a moment. Then the pulled away. 

"Good night" Daniel says while standing up.

"Night" Regina replied as she watched him leave her room.

As Daniel left and closed the door Regina had a huge grin on her face she never been so happy before and the fact she just cuddled and kissed the guy she liked for a while made her day. The more she thinks about it she smiles even more after 5 minutes of processing of what just happened she put YouTube on her TV and put her head on her pillow and fell asleep.

As Daniel left the room quietly so he didn't wake Chad, Vy and Melvin up from there slumber. When he got to his room without waking them up when he got in his room he shuts his door and lays on the hammock thinking about Regina and there kiss he couldn't believe they kissed he liked her for years and know they have kissed he felt like all this was dream and if it was he never wanted to wake up. He was finally with a girl who wouldn't lie or leave him. He was happy at last and he wanted whatever he was feeling to last forever, after thinking about the love of his life he put the blanket over him and went to sleep.

The next morning, Regina woke up late at 10:00 pm and as she walked out her room. Chad, Vy, Daniel and Melvin sitting talking about life while eating toast. Regina walks over to the kitchen gets bread and puts in the toaster.

"Morning lazy" Melvin laughed.

"Morning" Regina said 

"Did you have late night or something" Vy asks.

"Yeah I couldn't sleep well" Regina smiled

Then  her toast was done she got a plate and put the toast on it and got the butter from the fridge and buttered the toast and sat down and ate.

After breakfast everyone went to get change for today's video they were shooting. 

After they got changed the video they were shooting were fruit chopping and other ninja challenges. 

Couple of hours later, they finished the video and was cleaning the mess up. 

Later on that day, Chad was editing the video at his desk with Vy. Melvin was live streaming in the hatch playing games and answering spy ninjas questions. Daniel and Regina were in the Gizmo lab talking.

Daniel was on his computer showing Regina a hacking features on his computer. They kept getting distracted by each other so it took a while for Daniel to show her.

A long time later, Daniel and Regina returned to the living room at the same time as Melvin and Chad and Vy finished editing the video. It was 9:00 pm, They all were talking about stuff and videos. 

After the about hour talk they decided to go to bed. While in Regina's room she sits one her bed and messages Daniel while he is sitting on his desk chair in his room. 

Daniel and Regina's texts from Regina's pov:

Daniel :)

Hiya. I miss you xx

Hi. Same I miss you 2  I wish I was laying next to you xx

Yeah. We will be one day. When were ready                                                                                                        to tell people xx                                      

Yeah I guess so. Well anyway I'm super tried. Good night xx

Same. Good night xx

It was the next day and it was 12:00 and the spy ninjas were cleaning the house since it was a bit messy Vy did the laundry and folded the dry clothes up, Chad cleaned the desks in the living room since they had rubbish and marks on, Melvin cleaned the bathroom, Daniel dried the dishes while Regina did them and after Daniel dried them she put them away. 

"Now we get to hang out just us to with no one next to us" Daniels says quietly.

"Yeah while washing dishes so romantic" Regina also said quietly but sarcastically.

They both laughed and then got back to the dishes. 

"We should go out later" says Daniel quietly.

"Yeah sounds fun we could go to the movies" says Regina

"Yeah sound fun we will sneak out later and met at the front" Daniel says quietly.

"Ok" Regina smiled.

After everyone did the chores it took about an hour to do but something happened and Regina and Daniel got a text from an unknown number saying 

' I know your secret' 

Daniel and Regina looked at each other with a confused look on there face. They turn back to look at there phones and there was another message

' I'm one of the spy ninja's guess which one and your secrets safe with me' 

Luckily for Daniel and Regina the rest of the spy ninjas are going out so they had at least an hour to think who it is. They sat at the kitchen counter.

"Well Chad was in the same room as us it could be him" says Daniel.

"Yeah but Chad didn't have his phone in his hands when we got the message. so it's not him" says Regina.

"True so either Melvin or Vy" says Daniel.

"This hard. I have no clue......Wait it might be one of them saw you come out my room yesterday so one of them were still awake and thought about messing with us now" says Regina 

"True but the all looked asleep well Chad and Melvin did I couldn't see Vy" says Daniel "But this is something I think Melvin would do but he couldn't have known with him asleep when I came out your room and him in the bathroom and we didn't see him come out and he also didn't have his phone" 

"Right so that means it must be Vy" says Regina.

"Do we message them who we think it is" asked Daniel 

"Yeah I think so. I do it" Regina says. 

Regina messages this mysterious number saying

'Are you Vy'

This mysterious person replied back to her in seconds.

"Who is that" Daniel asks since he heard Regina's phone bing.

"It's them. woow that was fast" she said

The message said....

'good guess very well done and you are............