"You must think I'm ugly because of how much you make me hold you like this," Luke said to her. He pressed a kiss on her neck, and he felt the vibrations from her laugh for a moment.

"I just feel warmer," she told him as he placed another kiss on the corner of her jaw.

"The things I do for you," Luke mumbled, holding her closer. He could never hold her close enough.

"You enjoy it."

"I do. And the stars and the moon are nice, so I guess it's a win."

"They do look rather radiant." Luke smiled. Her eloquent speaking. It was becoming more prominent as she went to more meetings involving the kingdom. Even Luke was picking up things from her, and he caught himself as he said certain phrases at his new job. He always thought that them dating would have Julie turn into a mini him, but while she stole his heart, he stole her royal family lingo. Practice for the future. "Hey, Luke."

"Hm?" She turned to look at him, moonlight hitting both of their skin. He waited for her to respond, and she took a moment to fix the collar of his blue button up. When she was satisfied, she placed one of her hands over his heart and the other on the back of his neck. "What's wrong" he asked her as she studied his face. She was searching for something. A moment maybe. The right words. He knew her face when she was thinking, and she had it on.

"Nothing's wrong," she said honestly. He leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the forehead, and her mouth formed a small smile. He wondered if she felt the same flutter of the heart any time their skin touched. He wasn't sure he'd ever be able to go a day without it from that point forward.

"Then?"

"I just wanted to tell you that I love you," she finally said. Luke stared at her. Stunned and not knowing what to say. The Princess had reverted him back into his body of The Silent Knight. Her chuckle is what warped him back in front of her and the full moon.

"I love you, too, Julie." She beamed, avoiding his eyes as he tried to pull his off her face. But how could he look away when everything so special and dear to him was right there? He didn't need anything else in the world. He just didn't.

She burried her face in his chest, making Luke smile bigger than ever before as he hugged her. He was almost glad she was too flustered to look at him because she'd make fun of him. They were on the same boat of being overwhelmed by their feelings for the other for once. Despite all those years apart, those feelings were never meant to fade. They were just there, waiting to one day resurface and grow stronger. To start off where they left off.

"Well, you definitely can not leave now," she said. He could barely hear her, but it was just enough for him. He was fluent in Princess Julie.

"Never planned to." Luke played with a few of her curls as she adjusted her face on his chest, resting the side of her face over where his heart rested. She often did that. She liked to listen to it she told him once. To listen to how it beat for her. She wasn't wrong.

She asked him, more audibly, "Are fine with the idea of being king some day?" Luke curled a strand of her hair around his ring finger and undid it as he thought for a moment.

"I've never really thought about it."

"Really?" She sounded surprised.

"Yeah. I don't really see you as The Princess. You're just Julie. My Julie." He knew that corny line would get her, and she snorted. She looked up to meet his eyes, the moon bouncing off her brown ones.

"You're annoying," she told him. A dimple on her cheek made an appearance. He gave it a quick kiss.

"And you still chose to fall in love with me knowing that," he smiled at her. She rolled her eyes, but her smirk never faltered. He leaned in to give her a peck on the lips.