010-the dead body

Magsimula sa umpisa

"What the fuck do you know about this?" It was my brother Ace and some of his friends. We let go of each other and went in front of the bushes that held the dead body, Teddy and Vern also there.

"Son of a bitch, my little brother!" Eyeball said as they made their way down the hill.

"Nancy what the hell are you doing here with them?" Ace asked confused.

"What does it look like" I replied. He walked towards me grabbing my arm.

"Let go of me Ace! Let go!" I said struggling to escape his grip. Chris and Gordie helped me break free and I stumbled back.

"You wasn't planning on taking the body from us, was you guys?" Ace asked snidely.

"You get away man. We found him and we got dibs" Chris replied helping me up.

"Ahh! You better start running, Eyeball, they got dibs" Ace mocked while some of the others laughed.

"We earned him man. You guys came in a car that's not fair, he's ours!" Chris argued his hand in mine.

"That's not fair, he's ours. Well not anymore" Eyeball said mockingly.

"There're five of us, eyeball. You just make your move" Teddy spoke from behind.

"Oh we will" Ace said smirking. More of my brothers gang came from atop the hill.

"Vern, you little sonofawhore you was under the porch!" Billy called as they made there way down the hill.

"Didn't you just call your own mother a whore?" I said sort of out loud causing snickers from Chris and Teddy.

"No I swear, it wasn't me!" Vern squealed.

"You little keyhole-peeping cuntlicking bungwipe, we'll beat the shit outta you!" Billy threatened making Vern whimper.

"You guys have two choices. Either leave quietly. We take the body. Or you stay. We'll beat the shit outta you. We take the body." Ace explained then his eyes travelled down to Chris and I's hands.

"Oh you got to be kidding me, this is a thing now?" he nodded towards us. I felt my cheeks get hot and let go of his hand.

"Oh shut up" I replied rolling my eyes "Maybe we are, who knows" I shrugged getting weird looks from everyone.

"You don't wanna be involved with him Nancy, now I know you'll be reasonable. The body is ours, so move"

"Besides, me and Billy found him first." Charley whined from behind.

"Yeah, Vern told us how you found him: Oh Billy, I wish we never boosted that car. Oh Billy, I think I just turned my fruit of the Looms into a fudge factory" Teddy replied in a high pitched voice making me laugh.

"That's it your- your ass is grass!" Charley cried starting to come towards us. Ace threw out his hand signalling him to stop.

"Hold it. Okay, Chambers, you little faggot. This is your last chance. What do you say kid?"

"Why don't you go home and fuck your mother some more" Chris replied. Oh boy that was a little much.

"You're dead" my brother said pulling out his switchblade and starting to advance towards Chris.

"Ace stop it" I pleaded standing in front of Chris.

"Come on, Chris let's split" Teddy told his friend.

"They're not taking him" Chris said standing as tall as ever.

"Come on man that's crazy" Vern continued looking more concerned.

"They're not taking him" Chris repeated.

"He's got a knife man!" Teddy said before he and Vern ran off.

"Ace stop please! Just go!" I begged while Chris started pulling me out of the way.

"You're gonna have to kill me, Ace"

"No problem" Ace said snidely getting really close before a gun was shot.

"You're not taking him. Nobody is taking him." Gordie stated lowering the gun towards Ace.

"Come on kid, just give me the gun before you take your foot off. You ain't got the sack to shoot a woodchuck" Ace told him starting to move forward.

"Don't move Ace. I'll kill you I swear to god." Gordie said firmly.

"Come on, Lachance, gimme the gun. you must have at least some of your brother's good sense"

"Suck my fat one you cheap dime-store hood" Gordie replied while cocking the gun.

"Are you going to shoot us all?" Ace asked.

"No Ace, just you"

"We're gonna get ya for this" my brother told them pointing the knife.

"Maybe you will, maybe you won't" Chris spoke while his hands were wrapped around my waist.

"Oh we will. We're not gonna forget this if that's what you think. This is big time baby" he nodded to Eyeball and he came towards me and grabbed my wrists pulling me with them.

"Stop it! Stop it! Let go!" Ace motioned for the rest of the gang to leave.

"Come on Nancy. I've told you many times you shouldn't be hanging around these faggots let alone getting specially involved" my brother said while he grabbed onto my wrists as well.

"You can't make her leave Ace" Chris called while walking towards us but was pushed back by his brother.

"You boys got the body, we get his sister Christopher" Eyeball explained smiling snidely. Teddy and Vern came back and Gordie helped Chris up holding him back.

"Just let her go man. She'll be fine"

I was not fine. I mean I wanted to stay with them instead of my brother and his friends. I was shoved in between Ace and Eyeball in the front seat.

"Dad's upset by the way. You not being home." Ace told me as we started driving away back to Castle Rock.

"Great" I muttered.