He wonders if you could gush when you're losing it.

His lips focused on certain spots longer than you wanted as he stared deeply into your  eyes. Engulfing you like an oasis in a dessert, warm breath fanning your sensitive lips, his soft tongue poking out avoiding where you wanted him the most. Your grip tightened on his hair pulling him closer, whining as he swirled around your most sensitive spot. Recklessly jutting your hips against his face,

"Keep doing that doll or you're not cumming tonight," Toji warns against your drenched entrance earning another whine from you, pausing your mischievous antics.

Tips of his tongue flicking ever so softly against your clit, he groans, sending vibrations straight to your core. Tracing the shape of your entrance, before diving in with his pointed tongue, a high pitched moan escaped from your legs trembling uncontrollably. His hands mindlessly massaging your thighs, as his tongue moved back to your aching bundle of nerves, his tongue moving in figures of 8.

"Fuck... Just like that, Toji."

You're so close.

Toji wrapped his lips around your clit, sucking on it greedily and running the flats of his tongue. Your trembling legs shook violently, walls convulsing-

"Fuck!" He moans. As spurts of cum flowed down and coated his hands encircling his cock, breath stuttering as he relished his orgasm engulfing him like the hot bath water surrounding him.

Toji emerged from the bath, running a small towel through his damped dark hair from the long bath he took. He felt much better and all the pent up tension and frustration had left his body. As usual, in the comfort of his own home, Toji has landed back to the most comfortable loose- well, loose-fitting for an average bodied type person. Everything that the man seemed to wear was too skin-fitting. Especially his dark t-shirt that barely clung on and every movement would threaten to rip it apart, the grey sweats that didn't feel claustrophobic yet still hugged his toned thigh under it.

That was a good bath- The best damn bath he's ever had. It's so refreshing.

"Mr Fushiguro!" You smile, "I was wondering if you're done with your bath!"

Toji chewed the inside of his cheeks as he stared down at you. Taking every bit of you, ravishing and worshipping, from your head to toe. If he gets the chance, he'll pump you full of cum from dusk till dawn and spill out of your pussy.

"Um... Are you okay?" Knitting your eyebrows together snapping him out of his dirty trance, his eyes never leaving you, all the dirty images and actions swarming his head. He couldn't get it out. He can't help it. Fuck. Why the hell do you have to be so fucking sexy? Little vixen you are. Toji could already feel his thick cock twitch under the thin material of his sweatpants.

"Let's go, the kid is probably hungry." Toji shrugs.

"Alright." You nod still unsure, "Megumi is waiting patiently." You chirped as you lead ahead towards the kitchen, once again he couldn't help it's as if some sort of fucking magnet is attached where it just keeps being attracting back into your ass, your round sweet ass that slightly jolts every movement you make.

"Papa!"

Goddamn it, Toji, snap out of it.

As you stated, Megumi sat patiently around the large kotatsu table with his little legs with the blanket draped over his lap keeping him all warm and toasty from the crisp air of the winter by the hidden heater underneath. Arrays of side dishes laid out beautifully, a glazed dark traditional clay teapot with matching tea bowls. The main dish was the savoury dish of succulent shougayaki don (ginger pork rice bowl).

INACTIVE FOR NOW - libido,  𝘧. 𝘵𝘰𝘫𝘪जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें