CHAPTER TWELVE

Beginne am Anfang

Whatever, she would just pick some random profession and pretend to be interested in it. After all, that's probably what her Aunt had done, since Aunt Cissa probably never expected to have a job anyways.

She was taken out of her thought process, by the sound of the chair next to her being moved. She looked to her left to see Blaise Zabini. Nora internally frowned, remembering what he attempted to do to Granger.

Which she wasn't concerned about, of course.

  "What do you want?" Nora asked, moving her items closer to her. Blaise looked around, making sure no one was listening, before leaning in slightly, making Nora back away.

  "I need to talk to you about something," He answered, ignoring the look Nora was giving him. She frowned.

   "What do you want to talk to me about? Make it quick."

    "I want to know about your parents," he started, making Nora widen her eyes slightly, before returning to her normal look.

    "What about them?"

    "Well...people have been talking—"

    "And I have been listening," Nora smiled tightly.

    "Yes, but everyone believes that you met them during the break, and that they shared their plans with you. Plans that could ruin the peace at Hogwarts."

    "You're talking weirdly Blaise," Nora replied.

    "Aren't you going to deny those rumors?"

    "Has anyone really taken my word seriously?"

     Blaise stayed silent, causing Nora to roll her eyes. "People are paranoid, and stupid. If they really think that I alone could destroy Hogwarts, then maybe they would think better then to make shameless accusations about me."

     "It's not just the students and staff that are talking though," Blaise began. "My mother has been talking too, and it seems like the rest of us pure-bloods are too. The Lestranges being out ruins everything."

     "And disturbs this so called 'peace.' Yes, I understand, because you of all people actually care about maintaining the peace. How wonderful."

   "You're not understanding my point."

   "Well you're not being clear."

    "Fine," he rolled his eyes and sighed. "I guess I'll have to say this simply. Some of the families don't want you here. They don't want your parents either, because their escape risks for more people who lied to the Ministry to be locked up. You know your uncle? The Malfoy's are a whole lot of liars, and they aren't happy with your parents. Imagine what would happen if your parents exposed your uncle for his lies. I can imagine what would happen, and I'm sure you are too."

    "So what do you want me to do about it?" Nora asked, annoyed that he wasn't getting to the point.

    Blaise smiled lightly, "You must work with the families."

     "How?"

     Blaise frowned, "I don't know, I was just told to let you know—"

      "Oh, now I understand." Nora leaned in, this time making Blaise back away in surprise. "This is all the words of your mother , and what they told you to tell me. You're just repeating words, without even knowing what you're even saying. I don't even understand what you were trying to say, so I'm pretty sure you are too. But tell your mother that if she wants to talk to me, then she can send a letter."