Arnav placed soft kisses down the centre line of her midriff, his tongue leaving a moist trail until he reached her navel and then he thrust his tongue in and began to lave at it. When her entire body suffused in the warm sensations that he was creating, she pulled him up, her hands clutched in his hair. As they stared at each other for a few seconds, Arnav captured her lips in savage kiss, his tongue exploring the roof of her mouth, igniting deeply buried fires in her.

He then dipped his fingers into her saree where the pleats were snugly tucked into her stomach, pulling out the folds, so that her entire saree lay at a heap around her ankles. With his lips still joined to hers, he moved his hand down so that he could cup her femininity through the thin material of her in-skirt. Though this touch was not new to her, she stiffened in resistance, closing her thighs together.

'Khushi, it's ok,' he whispered softly against her lips, as the fingers of one hand deftly undid the clasp of her in-skirt, so that it slid down her hips smoothly. He then thrust one knee between her legs, sliding his hand into her panties to touch her molten silken core. His touch was delicate but a jolt of sensation went right through her. As his fingers began to move in tantalizing circles, Khushi realized what her unknown craving was for and she couldn't help the strangled moan that escaped her lips. The pleasure built and built until every nerve ending tingled from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. He began to stroke faster and faster until he felt her stiffen and then shudder, her arms holding him in a death grip, her legs buckling.

He immediately, swept her up in his arms, walked the few paces to the bed and lay her down on it with infinite gentleness. He quickly removed the remainder of his clothes, and then hers while raining kisses on her face.

He then moved over her, opening her legs gently so that he could push into her, losing himself in her moist, warm sweetness capturing her lips again in a searing kiss.

Khushi gasped out an inarticulate sound of pleasure, surprised at the lack of pain this time around. He moved slowly rocking at first, and then the tempo increased gradually but steadily.

Her voice broke on a little cry, and was engulfed in a pleasure so intense that it seemed her body might shatter like fragile glass.

Arnav lost the faculty of speech. Her arms hugged him tighter, her thighs locked around him as he had guided her. His groans mingled with her soft, pleading sighs.

I LOVE you.

For a moment he was poised at the outer boundary of his being, and then, unable to holdback any longer he plunged through and fell of the edge of the world.

                                                                                     **

Arnav pulled on his jeans and began to pace the bedroom. What was he doing? Why couldn't he control himself where Khushi was concerned? What was it about her that made him break his self- imposed rules? And then, she had said those three little words! There were so many unanswered questions between them that they had to clear. He suddenly stepped on an object lying on the floor and bent down to pick it up. It was Khushi's cell phone, flashing an unread message.

Khushi stood in the bathroom, thinking about what had transpired between Arnav and her. Back in Nainital* she had justified that it would be only for one night. Then how could she have forgotten that and given in to her desires? She was shamingly aware that she had not only initiated the love making but had also blurted out the truth I love you......Had he heard her? She quickly made up her mind. She would go back and tell him about Shyam. There would be no more secrets.

When Khushi stepped out of the bathroom, the room suddenly seemed darker and chillier. She almost didn't see Arnav standing absolutely still by the French doors, his back toward her, looking out into the night sky. There was not a single star in the sky tonight and the moon was partially hidden behind a cloud.