Emma Malfoy

I had just got up and was going down and having breakfast when I saw my brother he is only a few months older than me and tomorrow was his 2th years at hogwarts I haven't been allowed to go yet but I'm hoping that will change this year. "good morning darling" it was my mother "good morning" my dad came down the stairs "we decided to let you go with draco to hogwarts tomorrow but we won't hear anything about you having made trouble it's understood" "yes dad I'm going up and packing" When I finished packing I went for a walk in our garden. It was starting to get dark so I went back I wasn't really hungry so I brushed my hair and my teeth and then I went to bed. The next morning we were going to leave as we had said goodbye to our parents went vo aboard the train we set ourselves off but then two of dracos friends came a boy and a girl the  Girls name is  pansy and the boy names blaise. They were just talking about last year and I thought I was boring so I was walking around on the train when I bumped into a tall boy with bright brown hair "I'm sorry" he said "hey let my sister be diggory" I looked behind me and then draco "what are you doing here" I asked "I looked after you I couldn't find you" when I turn around is the boy away "why did you yell at him" for the fact that I don't want you to be seen with a hufflepuff come we'll be there soon". When we got up to school Should I sort they said my name and I went up and sat on the chair a lady put a hat on my head "I know exactly where you should be SLYTHERIN!!" Said the hat I smile and go and sit next to Draco After we had eaten I went to dombeldor to find out who to share a room with I knocked on the door and he opened "hey Miss malfloy what can I help you with" you know who I share a room with" "hmm let me see you share room with matheo riddle" "okay thanks for the help"

I'm sorry it's a short chapter. <3 :)