3.

They both came to starting line with their cars. Techno with his dark red Toyota Supra Mark IV. Both of the guys came out of their cars before starting the race to clarify that they won't race for money and say good luck to each other. They got back to the cars and prepared for the 'go!' Ranboo had his foot on the clutch and brake and was prepped to go. When they heard the "GO!" Both of them let that break and stamped on the gas. Ranboo switched the unit to two and then three and tried to keep up with Techno. There wasn't that big gap but it was enough to make ranboo annoyed and try harder to race. He stamped on the gas even harder got his second foot on the clutch and switched three to four. He finally got closer and their cars were bedside each other. The first turn was getting closer and while techno was losing speed so he can take a turn ranboo didn't let the gas go. Witch made ranboo be a little bit ahead of techno. "What does he think he is doing?" Techno said as he was watching Ranboo going full speed to the turn, but ranboo was fully aware of what he was doing and thanks to his speed he was able to drift to the left side which resolved him making the turn. Techno was shocked by this and impressed at the same time. "He wants a show time? I'll give it to him then. " techno said to himself while taking that turn. As soon As he took the turn and was on a straight road he stamped on gas. He got his hand off the steering wheel and slowly turned on the NOS. He pulls ahead a ranboo and was making the bigger and bigger gap between them. Ranboo was looking at him and smiling under his mask. "Time is like gold, techno. And you are wasting it." He said smiling. After some minutes he still didn't turn on his nos and the technos car was slowly losing speed since his nos started to run out. Ranboo was getting closer and closer till the gap between them was enough small to ranboo finally slow a little bit. He got his feet on a brake and clutch and switched 4 to 3. Soon there was another turn and techno again got on speed. They made a turn and were in the final round. Techno again was a little bit ahead and the was Like 5 kilometers before the finish line. Ranboo stepped on the clutch and switched to the 4. And so did Techno. They were so close to the finish line and Ranboo decided to turn on the NOS. He got his hand slowly off the steering wheel and pointed his finger at NOS button. He pushed it and gain sudden speed. Techno knew he would do it, that's why he left some NOS of it as a spear. Techno pushed the NOS button again and got on speed. He stamped on the gas and was in the lead. Ranboo was a little bit shocked because he didn't know Techno had some NOS in the spear. The finish line was getting closer and closer and Ranboo knew he wasn't winning this race. He wasn't angry tho. He was just happy he could race with Techno. That is a win already.
  They crossed the line and finish fotage was made. Techno won and ranboo was right by his tail. They stopped the cars and came out of them. Everyone was cheering and congratulating Techno and also Ranboo too certainly. Everyone was amazed by the skills the 17-year-old has. Everyone was saying things Like: " Great job man! You were so close! I'm amazed!" or things like: "Rookie just Proved that he belongs here!" "You should be proud of yourself! Techno is one of the Best!" "I" 'm sure next time you will get him mate!" Ranboo was so happy. And he was bombed with positive feedback also. They couldn't see it but under the mask, he was a red mess from shyness.

HEY GUYS! CHERRY HERE! I FINALLY UPDATED! I'll I wanna say sorry but this (as you can see) chapter has a lot of grammar mistakes! English is not my first language and I'm writing on the phone. I also wanna say a big thank you to the people that read this book. I know the last update was 2021 but I hope you enjoyed this chapter ánd I hope you are happy it came out. (as I'm writing doings i háve math class so i'll be leaving and do some actual shit in class.) but again thank you and I promise tje next chapter will be posted as soon as I can!
-LOVE, CHERRY <3