Stark of Secrets {Part 1}

This first chapter I'm really just trying to capture Nat and Y/n's friendship and how she interacts with the avengers then I'm gonna go with her meeting Wanda 

I have no idea when I'm going to make them meet, I'm also deciding if Pietro should die or not in this one, to whoever reads this book tell me what you think in the comments. A. should Wanda and Y/n meet during Age of Ultron B. Should they meet before in Hydra but neither of them remember C. Should they meet before in Hydra but Wanda doesn't remember and Y/n does or D. Should they meet after Age of Ultron, and then onto Pietro, 1. Should Pietro die and Clint and the kid live like in the movie 2. should Clint die and the kid and Pietro live 3. should Clint not make it to the kid in time and so Clint and Pietro live or 4. Should all three live by some miracle or something. Anyway onto the story.

One of Starks Parties, just after the battle with Loki.

No One P.O.V

Several pairs of eyes snap up to the stairs at the sound of heels descending. Everyone of importance was already at the party and no one was permitted to be upstairs during parties, Nat rolls her eyes knowing exactly who was coming down the stairs.

Y/n struts into view, a slightly cold smirk set into place as she glances around, noticing all eyes were on her she laughs quietly. Her burgundy suit hugging her sides just the perfect amount

(This is what your wearing if you don't like it or you wanna wear a dress simply imagine something else)

"Stark who is that?" Steve turned to Tony confused as to why the random girl was descending the stairs as though she owned the place.

"That would be Y/n Stark, Tony's 22 year old niece," Nat smirks up at the girl, taking a sip of whatever alcoholic beverage she had made.

"Stark you have an adult Midgardian child? (A/N: I know it's contradictory but it sounds like something Thor would say) And the lady Natasha knows of her?" Thor turns looking at Tony. 

Once the girl had decided to descend fully, Nat walks over to meet her, "So Mini Stark what are we drinking tonight?"

"Nat you know I can't get drunk right? There's literally no point in me drinking."

"Yeah I know, Super-Soldier serum, shapeshifting abilities blah, blah equals advanced metabolism meaning it's practically impossible for you to get drunk or hungover, I know, but see the big blond guy?"

"Which one Nat there's two." 

"The one with long hair smart ass, well he's Asgardian, and he has this wine or rum, we don't really know what it is exactly, but it's not for the faint of heart, it's really potent, and even if it only gets you mildly tipsy, you can shock and impress the guys because none of them can handle Thor's mystical drink."