He stares at my hand, cowaring away timidly before stumbling backwards, landing on his butt.

The hand models fall from his body, only one remaining on his face. He whimpers, his body tiny body now completely visible.

I kneel to him, attempting to calm him down and help him up. The poor thing is covered in dirt, all over his skin and clothes. Shigaraki couldn't have even cleaned the boy before claiming him.

"Let me help, little one," I whisper. "I won't hurt you. I promise." I take the hand from his face, seeing his bright red eyes for the first time.

His bottom lip trembles, his face soaking wet from tears.

"You poor baby," I gasp, taking him into my arms. He flinches at first but soon rested his head against my shoulder. I carry him to the kitchen, sitting him down on the island.

"I made you chicken nuggets. I hope you like them," I say, presenting one of the dinosaur shapes to him.

He takes it hesitantly, staring at it for a long moment before taking a bite. His eyes widen, soon devouring the piece of chicken. His breaths become heavy as he makes grabby hands at the plate full of nuggets.

I chuckle softly, hand feeding each nugget slowly, careful not to let him get choked on how excited he was to eat.

As I'm presenting another nugget, he pouts, shaking his head.

"Are you all done, sweetheart," I ask, setting the nugget into a bowl to save for later. The little boy nods, toying with his fingers nervously.

"I-I thirssy," he mumbles, his voice sounding somehow even more scratchy than before.

"Would you try some tea if I made some," I ask, patting his face with a damp towel.

"Peas," he says in a soft voice. I chuckle softly to myself, falling in love with my baby.

I quickly make some warm tea, mixing in some honey. "It'll help with your sore throat," I explain, blowing on the liquid to cool it down. "Makes the baby feel better."

"Tank you," he says, his chapped lips forming a small smile. I hold the mug to his mouth, letting him take small sips.

"I'll get you a sippy cup later," I think aloud. "Some cute little clothes. Shoes for your little feeties," I coo, poking at his tiny toes.

He giggles, kicking his short legs around. He seems happier now, or at least calm.

I take him into my arms once again, cradling the small child as I take him to the bathroom to get him cleaned up a bit. Though his clothes are still a little ragged, I was able to clean him up for the most part.

"I should give you a bath," I think aloud. "But first, I think we should get some supplies for you."

Tomura tilts his head slightly, his bottom lip pouted. "Where go?"

I chuckle to myself, taking my baby into my arms as his short arms wrap around my neck. "We, my little one, are going to Target!"

I warp us to the front of Target easily, holding my child on my hip. He giggles, his tiny fists balled up excitedly. "Again! Again!"

"We'll do it again when we head home," I chuckle, kissing his forehead. "Mama's gonna get you all kind of toys, nice clothes, snackies." I smirk to myself, waving Shigaraki's black card. "Anything for my baby."

I grab some necessities like bubble bath, baby lotion, footie pajamas and some cute outfits. As I'm placing a few sippy cups in the cart, Tomura makes grabby hands at something down the aisle.

I glance in the direction, seeing an All Might squishmallow that looks super soft. I push the cart down the section, reaching for it when I bump hands with someone.

"My apologies," I say quickly. The woman smiles shyly, waving that it was fine.

"I'm sorry. Izuku really loves All Might," she says. I look into her stroller, seeing a baby not even a year old making grabby hands at the plush.

I smile to myself. "He's adorble."

"Thank you," she beams. "How old is your little one?"

I look down at my baby, brushing the hair from his face. "He's three. Wanna say hi to the nice lady, sweetheart?"

Tomura whimpers shyly, tugging on my shirt to hide against it. The woman and I chuckle at his shy cuteness. He truly is precious.

"You can have All Might," she smiles sweetly. "I'm sure they'll get more in some other time."

I nod, thanking her as I grab the plush.

Tomura pats at the All Might plushie, loving how soft it felt. He bounced happily in the cart, swinging his little legs around as I gathered some groceries.

As we're heading to leave, Tomura tugs on my shirt, pointing off at a car.

"What is it, little one," I ask. I notice he was pointing at the green haired woman with her young son.

"Give," Tomura says in a soft voice, giving his plushie one last hug.

"Are you sure, baby," I ask, patting his head. He nods so I set him down, walking close behind him as he goes towards the car.

"Cuse me," he says shyly. The woman turns with a smile, tilting her head at the blue haired child. He walks closer to her car, placing the plush in the baby's arms.

"He like more," Tomura says, making my heart flutter. The green haired woman wipes a tear, looking over at me and mouthing a thank you to Tomura and I.

Once we're home and everything got unpacked, I ran a bubble bath for my baby. He splashed around happily, setting a tiny handful of bubbles on my head.

I then lathered him in some baby lotion, putting a clean pair of gloves on along with a red onesie.

As I'm brushing the knots gently out of his hair, he yawns softly, rubbing his eyes.

"You ready for bed, little one," I ask, placing a kiss on his forehead. He stretches his arms up, allowing me to pick him up.

He fell asleep before I could even reach my bedroom. Poor thing is exhausted.

I tuck him on the opposite side of the bed, careful not to wake him. I head to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and changing into my pajamas quickly when I hear crying.

Entering the room once again, Tomura twists in the bed, tears streaming down the sides of his face. "M-Mommy...Mommy!"

I soften, climbing into bed while pulling him into my arms. "Shhh, it's alright, little one. You're safe here. I won't let again happen to you," I promise.

His whiners subside as he buries his face in my chest, clinging to a handful of my sleep shirt in his tiny fist. "Mommy," he whispers, soon going still again.

I stroke his head calmly, smiling to myself. "Mommy's gonna protect you, Tomura. I'll never let anyone hurt you again."

"