Even if it wasn't complete, Aizawa didn't have to worry anymore. 

Katsumi wiped her eyes, looking up at Kirishima, who had a bright smile on his face despite the worried look in his eyes. 

"Welcome home, Katsumi." His welcome nearly made Katsumi start bawling her eyes out. However, she scarcely kept it together, giving him a very shaky smile in return.

"Yeah," she hiccupped. "It's good to be back."

"Don't overcrowd her," Aizawa warned. "She's still exhausted."

"We won't," Kaminari promised. "We...well we were just happy to see her."

Aizawa nodded his understanding before meeting Katsumi's eyes. A soft smile came to his face.

"Enjoy being home, Katsumi."

With that, Aizawa dismissed himself, leaving a very teary Katsumi to her friends for comfort and love.

"Come on," Kirishima grabbed her hands and helped her to her feet. "Let's get you comfortable."

Katsumi let herself be led over towards the couches where everyone could sit together much more comfortably, but she almost didn't want to sit down. 

Her eyes looked around for Bakugo or Midoriya, the two who had actually been there, but saw neither of them. Katsumi felt her heart sink a little. She hadn't seen either of them since their talk in the hospital room.

Kaminari grabbed Katsumi's hand, pulling her focus back to the present. A sweet smile was on his face as he held out his other hand. 

A small piece of cake rested on a plate he had. 

"We figured you'd be back soon, so Sato made some cake. We'd been kind of hanging around with it around just in case you came back tonight."

Katsumi couldn't help the smile on her face as she looked from the cake up to Kaminari. He seemed so genuine about his offer, and Katsumi could see that he looked concerned, just as Kirishima did.

Her eyes looked around the group, seeing similar looks on everyone's faces.

All of them were worried about her.  

"Thank you," she whispered, taking the cake from his hands. "Really, I mean it." 

She eased herself down on the couch beside Mina and Kaminari. The others didn't pressure her too much about her story as she ate her cake, but she could feel the curious gazes on her. Katsumi didn't exactly know what to say to them.

"I know you're probably wondering what happened," Katsumi murmured, cutting through the casual conversations surrounding her. "But to be honest, I'm not really sure what to say, other than I was taken by a villain and rescued. At least...for right now. I don't quite know how to say everything else."

"You don't have to," Mina smiled at her, getting Katsumi's attention. "We're all worried for you, of course, but we're mostly just happy you're back safely. If you don't feel like you can talk right now, we totally get it. Don't try to force yourself or feel you owe us an explanation."

Katsumi stared at Mina for a few moments, her eyes wide as she processed her friend's words. Ochaco gave Katsumi a nod, agreeing with Mina's sentiments.

"Of course. The main thing is we get to see you healed and back here with all of us. Explanations can always come later."

Katsumi set the empty plate down on the table in front of her, a small smile on her face as she tried to fight away the tears that wanted to mist her eyes.