"where are my perant's?"

Darkness that's all I could see all I could feel nothing but darkness.

Then.....FALLING!!!

Hi I'm Y/n Uzamaki Uchiha the son of the might mom 7th Hokage Naruto Uzamaki Uchiha and the son of the most deadliest UMBO captain and leader of the Akatsuki Sasuke Uzamaki Uchiha.Yes life must be sweet having two loving and adorably sweet perant's.But now . I'm...FALLING why you may ask well I was busy trying a new Justu but then I meat up the hand symbols and this happened great.

"Infinity style: Infant shape!"
When those words left my mouth I were a few feet away from the ground my heterochromia eyes to see people looking at me in shock and Fear at how a kid could just fall from the sky and stop so abruptly.

When I finally got my balance I looked around to see a weird nock off version of the hidden leaf village everything looked so meat up that's when I heard an all to familiar bord monotoned voice when I looked I saw shika-sensei just staring at me while talking ' why dose he look so old!?' I ask myself as I was going to walk to my dad's place when I was stopped by shiko-sensei's shadow "SHIKA-SENSEI WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?" I yelled at him realizing some of kurama's chakra shocking Shika-sensei enough for me to use a small Justu. 'sorry Shika-sensei but you asked for this'

"Infinity style:red!"as I said that I had my index finger pointing at shikamaru.

As the force energy sent Shika-sensei throw the building I just ran for it knowing he would be angry I mean who wouldn't be angry if you were sent throw a building like that.
As I ran I felt more and more chakra build up that's when I heard Kurama's voice.
"Kid this isn't the right time to be running your chakra is lower then even Yamahas just do the hand symbols you did before and get out of hear"

"Don't you think I'm trying to think of what hand signs you damn fox!!!"and just like that I got knocked out.

Shikamaru's POV:
When I was walking through the street like normal I heard villager's screaming when I tried ignoring them thinking it must be Boruto looking for attention when it all stopped I looked over and as I thought Borut-what that's not Boruto.when I looked closely the kid looked like he was flouting of the ground and hand heterochromia eyes one being bright blue and the other being a dark omanis red it kinda reminds me of Sasuke's sharingan but the blue reminds me of Naruto's as I was staring at the kid he looked at me and I was shoked he looked like Naruto and Sasuke fused together but how.When he was about to walk away I used shadow passion on him he looked at me in shock and angry mite have Sasuke's temper to.thats when started yelling things like he new me or something but stop and when he saw my face taken aback by the nickname that's when he said something while pointing at me 'What the.....?' and in seconds I was shot back into a building.Getting out I saw the kid ran but was nocked out by... SASUKE!!? 'Now that I look at him and Sasuke they do look alike' I thought as I walked over to him he looked at me and gave me a once over glance before looking back at the kid he was hold ' Never change do ' I thought rolling my eyes at how he never changed "So you know who this is or?" I asked him looking at the kid 'HE EVEN HAS THE WHISKERS!!' My eyes widen at how similar he looked to them.

(Time skip to getting y/n to the mommy 7th.)

Tread POV:
In a chair chain down and blindfolded sat a 'sleeping' Y/n.In the room with them was that Hokage Naruto, Sasuke,Sukura,Kakashi and Shikamaru as they all look at the boy with wide eyes at how he looked like the two males in the room."HOW COME HE LOOKS JUST LIKE US!!!"Naruto shouted as he looked at the kid in questioning look."Let's ask him when he wakes up" Sukura said as she looked in between her husband,the young black hair child and the 7th Hokage with a look that said (something ant right hear) "His not asleep his just trying to figure out how to kill us." Said Sasuke not taking his eyes off the younger Uchiha.
"How do you know that?" Naruto asked abit on edge by what Sasuke said "are you going to stop pretending or what kid?"Sasuke said in his normal bored but he was tense on the inside he was surprised no one but him could feel the blood lust in the air that's when a small chuckle came from Y/n as he moved his head to face the adult's on the side making them all think the same thing 'how did he just know where we were?'."You were always good at telling if I was asleep or not outusan" the young Uzamaki said taking everyone aback by what he said "What did I say something wrong?" "N-no it just you called Sasuke outusan!" Naruto shouted making Y/n start laughing at his reaction Yes I did call him outusan okaasan" Y/n said in a calm tone making everyone rather confused or tense up by how a kid could be so calm "What can someone take off this blindfold it's starting to ich as Naruto walked up to the boy and took off the blindfold his eyes widen by the look he gave him made his heart warm up then a look of surprise crossed Y/n face when he saw Naruto "WHAT YOU NOT MY OKAASAN!!!"Y/n yelled head butting Naruto while trying to get out of the chains."Now now calm down let's get some answers so we can figure out what's happening hear" Kakashi said trying not to laugh while looking at the nocked out Hokage laying on the floor.Y/n looked at everyone with a bored look then landed on Sasuke who was still in a mind of his own thinking about what the child said."Ok fine what do you want to know"
"First what's your name"
"Y/n Uzamaki Uchiha"to that everyone was shock so shock it woke up Naruto and snapped Sasuke out of his thoughts "WHAT!?" all adults said at the same time not trusting the kid.
"How is that possible?"asked Sasuke looking into the red eye of the child."Oh that's easy Kurama they aren't make or female so they could carry a child" when Y/n was done explaining the adult's looked at the kid as if he was the most smart ass person in the room.
"I still don't trust this kid there's no way my husband would marry Naruto."When Sukura said those words the room over flood with blood lust as they all got there guards up "Don't ever talk about my family like that  you useless trash"just like that the he was able to scare the adults in the room,once Naruto heard a bit of Kurama's voice he could tell he had the Nine tails are inside of when they all heard the voice they could tell who it was."If you want proof look in my holder." They did as he said and looked in the bag once they found a small book with the words ' Memory book ' filled with family photos of Y/n and his perant's Naruto and Sasuke.