While Annika was staring at him with confused look. Who will say this line to his wife the very next day of the wedding...? Like seriously..?🙄

A:Rishi...? Jab ap chate hi nai ho ki me apse pyaar karu tho ye shaadi kyu kiya apne...?
R:khoshish rahegi ki tum mujhse pyaar karo Annika. Lekin I will never force you.

R:jaldi neeche ajaou.
Anika shrugged her thought and left behind him.

She reached the hall and was welcomed by Rano Jay and Yuvi.
J:good morning beta.
R:excuse me.. me bhi hu.
A:good morning uncle.
Ra:good morning  Annika puttar!
A:(passed a smile) good morning auntyji.
Ra:waise puttar aj teri peheli rasoi hai tume khana banana ata hai..?
A:wo...
J:koi nai puttar daso.
A:ji nai ati lekin khoshish karsakti hu.
Ra:arry koi na. Bas tu aaj ka koi sweet dish bana le bohot hai. Hum moderns hai.. tum don't worry karo. (Annika chuckled)
J:ha puttar.. bilkul. Tussi tension na lo.
Annika smiled at their love.
Yuvi and Rishi wear gossiping.
Annika went in kitchen followed by rano.
Rano helped her to know about the ingredients and the cooking. She informed the house help to help her and left after making sure she would manage.
A:it's ok ap rehene do me karlungi ap kuch aur kam kar lo.(She said to the house help, soon she left)
Annika prepared halwa and fruit salad.
She was served them when rishi came in and sat on the kitchen slab.
A:Rishi..!(shocked) ap ne dara diya mujhe.
R:wo kya me help karu.
A:thank you but no thank you. Kar liya me ne.
R:tume sach me khana banana nai ata..?
Anika nodded negative.
R:it's ok.  And actually me ye kehene aya tha. Ki shaadi tho hogayi. Like tume  office ja sakti ho na.. and me bhi kal se re join kar raha hu.
A:oh. Ok.
R:hm. Wow khushboo tho bohot achi arahi hai.
Annika passed a smile. And took the tray and walked out.
She served
A:wo unc... dad. Mom. Me kya office rejoin karlu kal se..?
J:arrey of course ye tum puch kyu rahi ho.
Ra:arrey kya.. ha.. undono ko honeymoon nai bejna kya..?
A:😳
J:arrey rano... wo aj kal k bache hai. Unko sab pata hai. Tum tension na lo. Tume jo karna hai karo beta.
A:thank you dad. Mom.
Rishi listened to this he was happy how she was giving importance to his family though he had told her that she can re join.
Yuvi came there near him.
Y:kya baat hai aise chup k chup k dek raha hai.. tumari hi hai.
R:kuch nai Yuvi.
Y:ok. Kuch nai.
After that Annika got her neki for her first rasoi. And they had their breakfast and left to their respective works.

Annika reached their room.
She was doing something when she saw  a photo of Rishi behind her bed. Not that she didn't see it but now she was observing it keenly

 Not that she didn't see it but now she was observing it keenly

A:me ne tho ye dekha hi nai tha ache se. Beard k sath aur ache lagte honge shayad.  Abhi thoda tho hai. Par phir bhi... anyway.!

The day went well. Annika was exploring things in her new house about Rishi about his family now her's too.

At night after dinner.
Annika was standing in the balcony of their room.
Rishi eneterd and saw her she was gazing the moon. She had a glow on her face. Seeing her he beamed back the same glow.
R:Annika..?
A:hanji..!(he twisted her head to him and smiled)
Rishi's heart fluttered hearing this. He smiled stood near her back.
R:tum yehan pe comfortable ho..
A:ha. Bilkul. Kyu..?
R:bas puchraha hu.
A:ap itne formal mat bano. Acha nai lagta.
R:aur tum mujhe ap bulati ho wo bhi mujhe acha nai lagta.
A:hawww... me apne pati ko... na ba ba na. Me na ek number ki GL hu. Aise tho na.
R:GL..?
A:ghruha lakshmi(she chuckled)
R:waise tum ho.. and thank you..wo tumne suba mom dad se pucha apne office rejoining k bare me. Mujhe acha laga. Aur tumne muhe APNE pati bola wo bhi. Isi bahane tum mujhe apna tho manti ho.