Mischeif Mayhem

Začít od začátku

"Now you know why I wanted us out of there," Fadia said smiling. "I combined several glitter bombs with Weasley's magical firework and added some extra blast from muggle firecrackers. It really worked well!"

Rizq stared up at her, dumbfounded, as the other continued rambling about the ingredients of this specific fiery chaos.

"Are you insane?" he said. Fadia and Rizq are not that different, Fadia does prank and Rizq cheer for her but this time he doesnt know how to react. Fadia threw him a disarming smile.

"Don't worry, it was in no way hurtful. You saw how I ran through it, right?" she tried to calm the other down. 

"I only hexed the glitter. This stuff is gonna be a bitch to get off,"s he continued with a lopsided grin. Rizq eyes widened - this was both brilliant and annoying.

"And I think," Fadia added after a moment, "I might have gotten Professor Blaize caught in the glitter bomb."

She grinned unapologetically. Before Rizq could answer .."FADIA DIANA!"

This was definitely Professor Blaize and he sounded not happy. More like he was about to go into a devil mode and ready to rip a certain Gryffindor's head off. Fadia's eyes widened with panic and she looked at Rizq "quiet" she wispered. Anxiously he listened for footsteps.

While Fadia was distracted he realised that they were in a small classroom. He had never been here but it was an open space. All the table was stacked above eachother, its a nice room but it seems abandoned which means no one had probably enter this class for a solid 10 years or something close to that.

"okay Professor Blaize is gone and lets get out of here" Fadia said "wait, why is this room open like it seems abandoned why is it not locked" Rizq answered 

"oh uhm I always use this room to hide from any trouble I had made that got a little to far, like not just pranks sometimes fights.. but apart from that uhm lets get outta here, dinner is soon" Fadia said opening the door and walking out without giving a chance for Rizq to reply.

"woah uhm this is crazy" Rizq said stepping outside the room with Fadia, the hall was filled with glitters and sparks stuck onto the walls. "im in so much trouble."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shit, shit, shit," Rizq muttered as he sprinted through the corridors towards the library. He was late to his tutoring session and time was still ticking by. He frantically scrambled for balance as he rounded a corner and almost crashed into Professor Blaize who looked like a disco ball, he did got caught up from Fadia glitter bomb, who jumped out of the way with a loud 'woah'.

Rizq just threw back a quick 'sorry' and continued sprinting down the corridor, seeing the library doors already. He started slowing down a bit and stopped in front of the door, hands on his knees and trying to catch his breath. He was almost 20 minutes late by now, so he straightened up and stepped forward to grab the handle of the door and opened it. Quietly slipping through it and pulling it shut behind him, he nodded at the librarian before he looked around. He knew where he would find the person he was looking for, so he headed off to that secluded corner that Nadia said they always hang or some shit.

He had been close to giving up when he had passed the bookshelf again and noticed how far from the wall it stood, weirdly positioned. Relief had flooded him when he had seen the girl behind it. It had taken him a few moments to catch himself and knock on the shelf to make his presence known.

Just like now, he had stood at that same shelf, and just like back then the girl was already sitting at the table. The only difference now was that two chairs were at the table - and the fact that Rizq was supposed to have been here 20 minutes ago. Rizq suppressed a sigh as guilt flooded him again.