- 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Beginne am Anfang

Sunghoon, who was also looking around while walking straight forth, stopped when he felt Haerin tugged his sleeve. He looked at her to see her fixated on a shop full of stuffed animals and accessories. Haerin looked away to meet his eyes, having a sly smile as she pull him directly inside.

"It's so fluffy!" Haerin gasped, squeezing the stuffed cow animal she pulled from the shelf. Sunghoon let out a laugh because she was practically squealing at each of the stuffed toys.

The wide smile on her face made Sunghoon unknowingly crawl a smile on his as well. The adoration in his eyes was definitely something else, but he (and Haerin) was too oblivious to realize that.

"Hoon! This penguin looks literally like you." Haerin giggled while showing Sunghoon the stuffed penguin she found. It's true, maybe because the penguin's thick eyebrows are similar to Sunghoon's.

"I'm getting this." Haerin added, hugging the soft penguin in her arms.

"I'll get it too then." Sunghoon stated and grabbed the same but different color penguin.

"Let's pay?" Sunghoon asked and Haerin nod.

They went towards the counter, greeted with a small smile by the cashier. When Haerin was searching for her wallet, Sunghoon was looking at the hair clips that were hanging on the side, finding a butterfly clip on the bottom.

Sunghoon suddenly remembered the time Haerin once wore a butterfly clip in the university, which was the next day after they became 'friends'. He took one of them and added the clip on the counter to buy, without Haerin noticing.

Getting out of their first shop, they went on walking while checking the other small shops they see.

"I see the perfume shop." Sunghoon said and led the way inside the shop of perfumes.

Not wasting the time, Sunghoon and Haerin went inside the pink and white colored shop. The aromatic fragrance soon came into their nostrils as they come in.

"This is good. This is not. Nice." Haerin commented on the first three she sniffed.

"Do you like this one?" Sunghoon asked, letting Haerin smell the perfume too closely.

"No." Haerin grimaced. Sunghoon tittered and put it back.

"Perhaps this suits you, don't you think?" Haerin indicated, giving the perfume she saw to him. Sunghoon inhaled the smell multiple times and agreed.

"It does. I'll take it." Sunghoon said without hesitating.

Haerin already picked for herself, and both were satisfied with what they chose. Just in time, a perfumier appeared behind the counter.

"Hello! Are you ready to pay?" The woman asked, flashing a smile to them- particularly to Sunghoon.

"Yes." Sunghoon muttered, not looking directly at the woman as he put down his and Haerin's perfumes.

"Our shop has a 50% discount for couples this week." The woman abruptly announced while doing the payment, her eyes slowly looking up to Sunghoon with a shy smile. Sunghoon's face didn't look interested at all, while Haerin was trying to know what she's trying to imply.