- ͙۪۪̥˚*┊❛of quaffles❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥✧・◌

Start from the beginning

He cherishes that child-like joy oh so much, that joining the Hufflepuff Quidditch team morphs into his purpose during his fifth year. His determination is his best quality — despite Felicia and Marcial arguing that it's his hugs. So every day, a week before tryouts, André sneaks over to the pitch to practice, to slice through the sky till the sun went down in streaks of apricot-yellow and sapphire. Besides looking after his siblings, it becomes the most important thing to him.

As the humour of the stars would have it, his mind isn't the only one wired with that idea. A certain red-headed Gryffindor has spent weeks racing against lightning, doing the same. So, they strike up an agreement. They would practice together, so they could both make it onto their teams.

Together.

And out there on the Quidditch Pitch, spending time with Ron Weasley, André finds something more profound than his favourite sport, someone whose laughter makes him feel like a child again-someone who never lets the ivy crawl back to him again.

Perhaps all of his twisted relief isn't meant to heal- for he can't shelter his heart while Ron Weasley becomes his everything- even though André Carrero knows he couldn't ever have everything.

A prison break, a rumour, an attack and a mistake.

He should have never held onto hope, for there's no con as wicked as optimism. When students go missing on a trip to Hogsmeade — he's forced to watch all he loves break down in sleets of ash and marble dust.

Is it checkmate for the million little times they were meant to spent together?

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊✧ ❛ cast ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥✧・

Marcel Ruiz Peréz
as
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊✧ ❛ André Diego Carrero❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥✧・

(the chaser)

hufflepuff; androsexual; May 10th, 1980