▬▬▬ 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

Start from the beginning

"Is that so? What a naughty baby, Ran cooed and buried his face ultimately to Kiyomi's neck. "I'm a baby too, I wanna bite you..." he muffled, saying incoherent words.

With Kiyomi, not understanding Ran's words out of an intimate reaction, she whimpered as his teeth dug into her neck, biting her like a feral dog. "Ahh~ R-Ran p-please it h-hurts..." she whined, how odd it gives her pain and pleasure.

Despite her voice beginning to crack, it didn't stop Ran from slipping his tights between her legs, and he started grinning his knees in her clothed pussy. The friction of the fabric and Ran's knees makes her feel aroused.

"R-Ran p-please~" Kiyomi begged.

A sly smile appeared on Ran's face as if he was declaring victory. "Please, what doll? Use your words."

Kiyomi groaned; gathering enough courage and self-restraint, she placed her hands against his chest to push him away from her. "R-Ran, please get off me. You are so heavy." His sly smile vanished; Kiyomi resisted the urge of the temptation of lust.

Ran sighed and sat properly.

Kiyomi passed the temptation, amen. "Ran, are you hungry?" She wonders.

"Nope, how about you?"

Kiyomi is hungry, she and Rindou had dinner before heading to the club, but that was long enough, and the alcohol made her hungry, and it's already midnight. "I am. Can you accompany me to a convenience store?"

"Sure!" he politely agreed, but when she was about the get out, Ran pulled her, saying, "Grab a hoodie, I'm not letting you get out wearing that."

Confused, Kiyomi looked at Ran and blinked, wondering what was wrong with her clothes. "You are not wearing a bra, babe. Are you teasing me?"

Kiyomi blushed, realizing it and slapping her forehead. She seems dumb whenever Ran is around. "Huh, sorry, I was about to sleep when you came."

Ran chuckled, pressing his eyes together and gentle flashing his smile. "Alright, alright, sorry, go get a hoddie so we can go."

"Okay!" she bubbly replies, marching towards her bedroom.

A minute or two, Kiyomi came back wearing a cute dark violet hoddie, matching the color of Ran's suit. "Let's go!" she warps her hands around Ran's arms, pulling him out of her penthouse.

"Someone feels comfortable," Ran remarked. Making the both of them falter, "Is it okay?" she bashfully lowered her head, asking if she could hold his arms.

Ran did even better encircling his arms around her waist, "Sure, do whatever you want." He insisted. They looked like a cute couple.

They went down from her penthouse, and Kiyomi insisted on walking towards the convenience store instead of taking Ran's car.

There was a moment of silence between them, "You must have a lot of free time since you're a café owner?" Ran decided to break it with a question.

But that made Kiyomi frown, misinterpreting her job and skills, "I am not just a Café Owner, Ran. I am also a senior executive in a news article writing company." She emphasizes.

Ran's mouth formed an "O," Kiyomi is undoubtedly is a smart girl, "How long have you been working as a news article writer?"

"Five years." She answered, making Ran drop his jaw. With a span of five years, she's already a senior executive.

"Your family must have smart genes complex." He admired.

But Kiyomi doesn't seem happy with Ran mentioning her family, and she let a deep sigh out. "It's funny. I never met my parents. I was left in an orphanage when I was a baby." She revealed.