Eddie beamed a grin, walking towards her to pick up the pizza boxes. "Don't worry about it. Plates?" He asked.

"Countertop. Kitchen."

Chimney perked, handing the iPad to Maddie. "Beer?"

"Uh, also kitchen, fridge."

"Clever."

She smiled at his little remark before flickering to Josephine about to trail after him into the kitchen. "By the way, give your sister a thank you for me with her interior design expertise and discounts for the furniture."

"It's not problem. With her stuck at home attending to a newborn, time runs a bit slow over there." Josephine joked. "So, she was happy enough to do something."

"Chimney? Why would my sister be into Chimney?"

Buck continued to speak in an incredulous tone upon his sister's remark that remained on his mind to Josephine in the kitchen tearing up the popcorn package. He stood with his back against the marble countertop and his arms folded.

Josephine rolled her eyes, growing a bit annoyed of his rant on this topic since departing Maddie's apartment. "Maybe because Chimney is a sweet and charming guy? Do you have no belief in our good friend who could be a decent guy dating your sister?" She poured the fresh microwaved popcorn into a large bowl.

"No, I-I just think my sister is out of his league. I don't really see them as an item." Buck rambled, pulling out two beer bottles from the fridge.

She scoffed in response, quirking her brow. "A lot of people are out of their significant other's league...like you and Abby. So, I wouldn't say you should be speaking on Chimney, Evan."

He shot a glare before following her into the living room. "Besides, you should've seen them earlier. The way her lips twitched into a smile at him, and his charm ignited a spark like a cute Rom Com film." She added, setting the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table. "I think they could be really cute together. Plus, it'll be funny to see you and Chimney as in-laws."

"Woah, woah, don't get too ahead of yourself. Let's wait and see if that actually happens." Buck used his bottle cap opener to pop their beers open. "For now, let's focus on the movie we're watching. What are you picking this time?"

"We are going to watch Mission: Impossible since Chimney raves about Tom Cruise's performance." She entertained, bringing the popcorn bowl to her lap while using one hand to search for the movie on her tv.

Apparently, Chimney had persuaded Josephine to give the film franchise a chance.

Buck glanced down at her, biting back a chuckle. "I thought action movies make you fall asleep?"

"They do. Let's see if this endless action film franchise keeps me awake." She went to press play on the movie.

At the start of Josephine's shift at the 118, they responded to a dispatch call at a baseball field where one of the reports from Skywitness News told in a frantic that their helicopter was coming down. The pilot attempted to land carefully, although found themselves in a tricky spot at the bleachers. Civilians who were enjoying an outing for a fun baseball game had scrambled behind the picnic tables from the incoming harsh winds from the blades of the uncontrollable helicopter.

The 118 managed to help the young redhead reporter, cameraman, and pilot out of the helicopter safely. Eddie slid inside to shut down the controls to everyone's relief.

"You're staring," Eddie leaned over and whispered to Josephine who seemed too fixated upon Buck talking to the female reporter.

He and Chimney finished aiding the cameraman and pilot at the ambulance to find the brunette woman leaning against the firetruck alone.