Chapter 2

I run into the studio Maxxie told me to meet him at.

"Sorry I'm late" I said trailing off as I said the last word and took note that I was that I was the only other person here besides Maxxie.

"Something wrong Ky?" Maxxie said noticing me scanning the room.

"Where's the rest of the class?" I ask giving Maxxie a puzzled look.

"I never said it was a class. I asked if you wanted to do dance with me. Is that still okay?" He asked frowning a bit.

"Oh yeah, sorry I was just confused a bit" I said laughing and tossing my bag down next to Maxxie's.

"Alright lets get going how bout it?" Maxxie said the smile returning to his face.

*****************************************************************************************************************

"Wow you're such a great dancer Kylie" Maxxie smiled at me tossing me one of his gatorade's

"You really think so Maxxie?" I said blushing because I always thought I wasnt that good.

"Of course! You have really great potential. I can't wait to see where you go with it" He smiles and helps me pack up my gym bag.

I smile while standing up and throwing my bag over my shoulder, checking the clock I noticed hanging about the door while practicing my spins.

"Oh shit Maxxie, we're gonna be late for drama! And I smell" I said angrily wrinkling my nose.

"Hey no worries, my house is right around the corner, you can shower there that way we won't be too late!" Maxxie smiled and put a hand on my back as we walked out the door.

"You're the best! But I won't have any clothes?" I once again started to pout.

"You can borrow a tee from me and I can text Jal to bring you a pair of jeans? Just were your dance sweats to school?" Maxxie suggested as he unlocked his front door.

"You're the best!" I exclaimed hugging him and then blushing a bit.

I ran to his shower and stepped as he told his parents I was here, I heard him tell me Jal said she was all in to bring me jeans.

"Shit, Maxxie where do you keep your towels?" I yelled to him

"Closet upper shelf"

I grabbed one and dried off and was lucky I had a clean bra in my dance bag, I slid that on and my sweats and walked out to Maxxie who tossed me one of his favorite shirts which I slid on and smiled cause he smelled like him, I noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt and blushed cause I always found Maxxie beyond attractive but sadly he was gay.

"Thanks Maxxie" I said hugging him and grabbing my backpack. "Can I leave my dance bag here and grab it after?"

"Sure thing, and we have plenty of time we won't be late if we leave now!" He smiled grabbing my hand and running out of his house.

My hair was still wet but I'd have to deal. At school Jal gave me jeans and I went to go change.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 15, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Dancer's Blissजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें