ʜᴏɴᴏʀᴀʙʟᴇ ɢᴜᴇsᴛs

Start from the beginning

their arms flexed as they tried to pin the other guy's down. quackity's eyebrows were furrowed as technoblade but his lip until it bled.

"give up, duckie. i won't hold it against you."

"go roast yourself, pig."

they had forced grins as they struggled for a few more seconds. techno suddenly relaxed his arm and quackity took his chance. he wasn't expecting technoblade to suddenly slam his hand to the table.

"ya technoblade!"

"good game, was fun."

"surprisingly."

they shook hands and quackity slid the winnings to technoblade.

"who's next?"

"i'll go." phil walked over and sat in the chair across.

"oooh old man!"

"yo philza with the moneyyy!"

"alright phillipe, watcha wanna play?"

"Cheat."

quackity's eyes widened in glee as phil suggested the game.

keeping a poker face was a specialty when phil was serious. he raised children who soon created a nation, you gotta tell them 'no' somehow.

to play Cheat, it's pretty simple.

the aim of this game is to get rid of all your cards.

On the table is a discard pile, which starts empty.

A turn consists of getting rid of one or more cards face down on the pile, and calling out their rank.

The first player must discard Aces, the second player discards Twos, the next player Threes, and so on.

After Tens come Jacks, then Queens, then Kings, then back to Aces, etc.

Since the cards are discarded face down, you do not in fact have to play the rank you are calling.

For example if it is your turn to discard Sevens, you may actually discard any card or mixture of cards; in particular, if you don't have any Sevens you will be forced to play some other card or cards.

Any player who suspects that the card discarded by a player do not match the rank called can challenge the play by calling "Cheat!"

there will soon be a standoff, sometimes people create their own rules.

"what's the rule?"

"two diamonds are added every time someone is caught. by the end, the winner gets the pile."

"sounds risky. i like it. i'll shuffle."

quackity evenly dealt out the cards and philza glanced at his. he put two down and quackity placed his down.

this went on for a while. Cheat was yelled multiple times, the diamonds racking up to twenty now.

it soon ended, quackity winning. philza smiled and shook his hand, congratulating him.

"thanks man, not too bad yourself."

philza stretched and walked back to his table to finish his drink.

"anyone else?"

"i have a lovely contestant boss!" sam said as he threw a random guy in the seat philza on e occupied.

"no i said no!"

"thanks sam! take a break!"

quackity got ready for poker as the guy was practically shaking out of his wits.

let's call him A. he at least deserves a name.

"okay A, what do you have for me!"

"straight flush..."

"oh man! i only have two pair. nice game!"

A sighed and went to get up, but foolish quickly shoved him back down and held him in place.

"w-what?"

"yeahhh, no can do. you'll gamble everything you have."

"i only have 10 emeralds."

"would you pay with your life? maybe a finger or two?"

"if...if i don't?"

"you'll be forced to work for me until you can pay off your debt. just like her."

he pointed to y/n who sadly scrubbed the floor. she looked up to A with a pleading face and A's eyes widened.

she wasn't actually forced to scrub the floor. she accidentally spilled her drink and decided to clean it up.

but still, a poor little working woman.

tears drip down everyone's face as they see her working away.

sure that was fake too, but dramatizing things scare the people.

yoooo

that's al for now? homie got school tomorrow

august 29/30, 2021