- - - - - - - - -

REPEATED SIDE STEPS

Her equipments couldn't really help her with this activity. So she had no choice but to do it herself. (Y/N) clicked her tongue in annoyance as she watched her small purple classmate ace the activity using his quirk.

"Kindergartners shouldn't be here." (Y/N) murmured. The person beside her snorted. She looked at him before he faked a cough, slightly intimidated by her gaze.

"Ah, sorry for the sudden outburst." He scratched his nape shyly. "No need to apologize, Elbowski."

He flinched at the nickname. "I guess we haven't met yet. My name's Sero Hanta. I already know who you are so we're cool."

"Cool mullet hair, Elbowski."

"...Thanks?"

- - - - - - - - -

BALL THROW

(Y/N) witnessed everyone, one by one, perform this activity. Everyone had different quirks, and each of them was unique in its own way.

A boy with striking green hair named Izuku Midoriya was shivering beside her. Despair and nervousness were written across his face. (Y/N) wasn't surprised. Amongst the class, he was the only one who wasn't doing well, and his nervousness wasn't helping.

"Hey, take deep breaths and collect your thoughts. It should help you calm down." The freckled teen flinched before looking at the girl beside him. He nodded his head and did as she said — his nervousness was ceasing. "T-thank you!" (Y/N) cringed at the loudness of his voice.

'And here I thought I have bad social skills.'

"The name's (L/N) (Y/N), you can just call me (Y/N)."

He nodded his head nervously before responding, "Nice to meet you. I'm Izuku Midoriya."

"Well, Midoriya, you need to calm down. You managed to come this far. Don't ruin it just because you're doubting yourself." His eyes widened at her statement. His mind thinking back on the blood, sweat, and tears that he shed. 

"(L/N), your turn."

(Y/N) caught the ball that their sleep-deprived teacher threw and walked towards the center of the circle. With the help of her repulsors, it launched the ball at a fairly good distance.

816.3 meters

"That was so cool!"

"Are her hands naturally look like that?"

"A pro hero like score, so manly!"

Ignoring their comments, the genius went back to the crowd. (Y/N) could feel an icy gaze penetrating at the back of her head with so much intensity that she could practically feel it. Scanning her surroundings, she saw heterochromatic eyes staring at her. Making eye contact, he shifted his gaze away.