darkside music

set the mood dude

okok
so lets start mayhseb

Its been a long time since I saw him.. at first he was unforgettable but now all I can remember is that silky blue hair that would shine at heavens borders.

I was stressed. As an angel I would never need anything as it would be given to me in a split second, even more so as a prince.

"Long ago, devils and angels would live in peace crossing each other's borders with pleasure. But one day, a devil, who hated this peace, killed the angel's king. This caused the king's oldest son to take the lead, and he declared war on the devils. And to this day the war still goes on.

The oldest son was no other than my dad. As loving as he was in the public, he was the only true devil. My dad would do the worst things but I guess power corrupts the person who wields it.
Though, not all devils are bad as the angels say. Back when I was just 10 I remember meeting him. He was the first devil I ever met, and he was.. nice?! He cherished me and cared for me. Not as a royal, but as a person. He made me feel like I wasnt just a prince, he made me feel like I was an everyday person.
I knew at first sight I loved him. I loved him with all of my soul. I knew that we were supposed to be enemies but I didnt care! He used to make me feel like me!

Unfortunately I knew the day would come. The day they found out we were talking, when my dad found out he was furious he threatened to banish me to the dungeon for life! I felt helpless.... I was only 13.. I dont think I wouldve survived in the dungeon."

I ended my rant to venti. He was my best friend and also one of my servants.

"Thoma you know you cant see him again. Youre forbidden to go to the border, it was a law issued 6 years ago when your dad found you there with that boy."

Venti whispered to not attract attention. I stood up and walked to the door of the kitchen, "foods almost ready I should get ready for the banquet tonight, see you.." I waved to him and walked away before he could wave back. As I walked up the stairs to my chambers I looked out the tower over the golden lined trees to what looked liked a dead forest with little to no leaves on them. Once I made my way up my father spoke through the crystal voice transfer. It was our way of speaking to each other without him climbing up the stairs, he spoke,

"Son, Be ready in 40 minutes for the banquet, I'll need you here for an important announcement."

I decided not to respond and just get ready. I put on one of my many other suits.
Didnt really enjoy them, most of the time i would wear baggy comfortable jeans with a red sweater. But here I was in a fancy suit, it did look nice though. There was 10 minutes before I had to be at the banquet, I looked outside and saw many people entering the castle so I decided to go down a little early. I made it to the bottom of the stairs and tried to find Venti in the banquet hall to have some small talk, but alas he was too busy being the head servant and walking around offering treats and welcoming guests. So instead, I walked over to my father. Just in time too. He was about to make his announcement to the whole kingdom!

"Hello everyone welcome to this banquet. Im joyed to have so many of you here tonight... Tonight is a night of celebration!! and also love. My son Thoma, he tonight will be finding a wife to stand beside him as the queen! It may be sudden but I do hope that you not only have a splendid evening but also a heartwarming dinner."