"That would be a hard present to top...." Started George.

"..If the present we got for her wasn't ten times better. We can go there later y/n." Finished Fred.

The twins gave each other small happy glances and then looked at you. You furrowed your eyebrows at them and gave them the 'I'm excited and terrified at the same time' look, but waved it off.

"I don't understand what the fuss is about. I don't think it was that good." Sirius chimed in.

"Oh...." Is all you say. Does he really have to say that? On this day? Right now too?

"Don't worry dear, I thought it was absolutely marvellous." Said Molly, rushing over to you and giving you a hug.

"Thanks Molly, that means a lot." You feel appreciated by Molly.

"And now for the second song by y/n Weasley." Said the radio producer.

"Weasley? Ginny! You did that, didn't you?!" You look at her with a surprised smile.

"What? We all know and want it to happen." She said, completely ignoring the fact that she changed your surname from Lupin Black to Weasley.

"Well that's not pushy at all." Said Ron, rolling his eyes. Him and his sarcastic comments.

"Not all if us want it to happen." Once again, Sirius has to make his presence clear to everyone in the room in the worst way possible.

"That's enough Sirius!" Said Remus.

They all go quiet and look towards the radio once another one of y/n's song starts playing. You immediately recognise it and pull your hood over your head and wrap your arms around you, as if giving yourself a bear hug.

"Of coarse you guys chose this one." Your muffled voice spoke.

"Come on y/n it's not that bad. You're just telling the whole world how much you LoVe Fred and George." Teased Harry.

"Shut it Potter!" You spit.

"Well I for one think it's very sweet" says Ginny.

You lift your head up slightly to look at her.

"Sweet? I think it's bloody brilliant. Good job y/n, there's no need to be embarrassed. You're famous now." Says Ron, supportively. Wait, isn't that the same Ron who just gave a sarcastic comment not that long ago? Oh well.

"Oh my Merlin, can we just pretend we never heard this please." You say as you feel your face start to heat up.

"Finally something I can agree with. I mean, you obviously wouldn't write this stuff about them would you!" Says Sirius pointing his finger to where Fred and George were stood.

"Dad can you please just stop!" You sighed. He wasn't going to stop, and he was going to make it even worse.

"What am I doing? I haven't done anything wrong!" He says. I'm sorry, is he dumb? He doesn't know?

"You are joking right?" Said Molly. You could tell she was furious, how her voice had changed. Not the plump cherry woman you would hear. Or the shrieking mother that deafened your hearing. No. Her voice was deep and dangerous. She spoke in a serious time, hands on hip.

Sirius simply just shrugged. You couldn't believe what you were witnessing right now. Your own father, acting like a stubborn four year old. Everyone looked at you and could tell by your clenched fists that you were pissed. You get up and walk over to him.

"Well, where do we being...." You say, keeping eye contact with him, not breaking it at all.

"What on earth are you taking about?"he said, still trying to act dumbfounded.

"You are being cruel and controlling and manipulative." You say, vision becoming blurry as salty water started filling them up, but you refused to let them spill.

"I am trying to protect you." He says.

"What about the one that you loved enough to call Reg?" You say.

He stand up almost instantly, grabs you by your throat and holds you there by the wall. "Do not mention his name!" He spits.

"SIRIUS! PUT HER DOWN! NOW!" Shouted Remus.

"I remember the sweet boy who made me laugh, gave me gifts, who loved art and music." You continue.

"Sirius that's enough! Put her down! She hasn't done anything wrong!" Shouts Molly.

"I just wanted to be like you," you voice cracks as a single tear rolls down your cheek. You look him up and down in disgust and shame. "How could you of fallen this far?"

A/n: daymmmmmm already sad and depressing 😂 Oof I'm sorry, but it is necessary.

I'm so sorry for not being active. I only have one week left of my summer holidays and I'll try to post, I promise. But I'm going into year ten this year and I don't think I'll get round to posting a lot, I'll see what I can do.

Anyways baiii x