'I- I'm sorry. I'll finish up now...', you managed to word finally.

'You had your chance, (Y/N)', she said sensually. 'And what did you do with it? You blew it.'

With a sudden yet precise movement she sat on your lap, facing you. Your face getting redder by the second.

Being taller than you, you had to look up slightly to meet her gaze. She cupped your chin with both hands, a mean smile painted across her face while she looked at you, charming you with her bright blue eyes. She played with the hem of your shirt before lifting it up, you raising your arms to help her remove it. You couldn't take your eyes off of her in the process.

She, then, kissed you, her tongue asking for entrance against your lips. You opened your mouth slightly to deepen the kiss. Meanwhile, she started bucking her hips back and forth on your lap, the friction sending heat between your legs.

'Let's take this to the bed.' you said, nodding to the antique king sized bed across the room.

'Oh, but what of your little project? You're almost done with it, didn't you say?', an artificially puzzled look on her face. 'Please, do finish it. By all means.'

Oh so this was how see was going to take revenge on you for ignoring her.

She turned your office-type over as swiftly as she had turned it, leaving enough space between you and the desk so she could settle between your legs, kneeling down. Her fingers under the top of your pants, waiting for you to lift your hips so she could drag them down. You received the message, sitting up from the chair only to sit back down on the very edge of it, completely naked.

'What are you waiting for, (Y/N)? Time is of the essence.', a finger drawing a path down your thigh.

Seeing as your options were limited, you reluctantly started typing from where you left off, slower and more inconsistently than last time.

She started biting gently on your pelvis, you, immediately stopping to look at her.

'Oh, (Y/N), this is the most crucial point of the essay. You mustn't stop until you've finished.'

This was more brutal than you had expected. As you begun typing again, her tongue brushed between your folds while holding your legs spread open from bellow you. You managed to stay calm and invested all the effort you could collect to type a coherent sentence on your keyboard. She teased your entrance more with her tongue before sliding a finger inside your wet walls. You bit you lip as to not let out a moan as she started fucking you with it. Eventually, she added a second one, curving both of them up to hit you g spot. And so she did over and over again, making you arch your back as you grunted in pleasure. Your typing inconsistent, one letter at a time. She put her unoccupied hand on your waist to keep you steady and give her a better angle.

'Integra... Im- I'm almost done...', you said not daring to put your eyes on her.

'See? Look how efficient you can be under the right circumstances.', she teased, picking up the pace of the hand inside you.

'Oh.. I'm gonna... cum'. A deep moan escaped you.

'Not before you're through with your work, I hope. I said you were to stop only after you'd finished. That means...', she scissored her fingers in and out of you slower yet harder than before, leaving you a whimpering mess, 'I won't let you'.

You tried to recollect yourself and focus on the last sentences of the epilog, struggling to ignore the orgasm building up inside you.

'Look at you trying to act all calm and collected, typing away your little thesis while I'm too digits deep inside you. Bet your professor doesn't know how much of a desparate whore you are', she tried to provoke you.

You hit the keys a few last times before declaring that you were done at last, not caring if the writing was sloppy or the vocabulary unsuitable.

'Good job, (Y/N).' She placed her lips around your clit, sucking it expertly. With that, combined with her fingertips massaging that bundle of nerves inside you, it didn't take long before you finished, holding on to the armchair for stability.

'Can we take this over to the bed now?', you said after collecting your breath.

'My, my...', she exclaimed, deciding not to finish the sentence.

When you were on the bed you could - at last - get more intimate, not to mention more comfortably. Your bodies one on top of the other exchanged body heat as your lips met once again, hands exploring every inch of each other's skin like it was the first time.

You, being on top of her, cupped one of her breasts, kneeding it as your other hand traveled down the side of her lean body. You reached inside her underwear, teasing her clit with your fingers, not breaking the deep kiss you shared. True to her eager nature today, you grinned after finding her wet so quickly into foreplay.

'You're so beautiful tonight.', you said to the woman under you. You started biting her neck, sure to get in trouble for it the next after the visible marks that you were sure to leave. You started drawing rapid circles over her clit, causing her to stiffen her whole body as she bucked her pelvis into your palm. Generally she wasn't one for making match noise in bed, rather breathy grunts and soft pants.

'Faster... (Y/N)... I'm almost there...'

And so you did, your empty hand returning to her breast along with your lips, starting to suck on her tender nipples.

'F-fuck, (Y/N).', she said while she rode her orgasm on your hand. And then, silence.

'Thinking of what you would've missed out on if I'd gotten to bed earlier?', you said devilishly.

'Bold of you to say that I wouldn't have fucked then either way.'

'Yeah, that was a little bold.'

'You know I love you, (Y/N).', she said holding you in her arms.

'And you that I love you too.', you looked at her to find her smiling....

... Until morning came...

[fin]