"Oh, and Kkami as well!" the wave of excitement flowing from the oddly familiar voice made him feel weird. A pit of guilt formed in his stomach, but he didn't know the reason why.

"Felix." Jisung's concerned voice woke him up. He glanced at the boy, then quickly realized that he had fallen asleep during class. It was all a dream; that purplish room, the drawing, and most importantly: the voice. 

The whiteboard was filled with many sentences as the teacher explained the lesson thoroughly. Felix sighed frustratedly, knowing he had a lot of plus work only because of the small mistake of taking a nap.

The rest of the day, Felix's behavior irked Jisung. He was getting easily annoyed, and he even ignored his best friend on purpose. He was avoiding skinship at all costs and gave short responses. 

"Are you sure everything is fine, Lix? You're acting weird." Jisung asked before taking a bite from his sandwich. Felix placed his head on his arms and looked at his friend. He didn't mean to be rude. But he needed time alone.

"I'm fine, Sung. I just had another nightmare."

"What? Again?" Jisung sighed and patted the other's back. He has mentioned the never-ending odd dreams and sleepless nights. And now Jisung felt sorry for his friend because he didn't know how to help.

"Bokkie." there was a low whisper ringing in Felix's ear. Jisung saw the boy's eyes widening and asked if everything was alright.

"You didn't hear that?" Felix questioned his friend while shooting up from his seat.

"Hear what?" 

"I- uh- nothing. I need to go to the bathroom."

Felix walked the empty corridor. It's lunchtime, so every student was at the cafeteria. Instead of going to the bathroom, he decided to spend the remaining minutes in the library. The old, wooden floor creaked under his shoes' pressure, and the librarian lady glared at the boy. He bowed with an apologetic smile.

Students rarely visited this place, so the shelves were all covered in dust. The dark wood tables and chairs were connected by glistening spiderwebs. The once clean white walls were, now, engulfed by dirty stains and cracks. 

A few droplets started hitting the tall windows. Felix wandered around the enormous shelves that displayed thousands of books. He didn't necessarily enjoy reading, but he didn't dislike it either. Whilst scanning the book titles, he caught a glimpse of a figure on the other side of the rack. He didn't pay much attention.

Rain was pouring outside. Felix had around ten minutes until his next class. He placed his hand on a book he recognized but felt a cold touch. Long, slender fingers were placed over his tiny ones, grasping the book.

Felix legitly felt like the protagonist in a horror movie. He felt his breath get caught in his throat as he was too scared to look. His hand was frozen in place, not letting go of the book. He felt his cheeks burn up in embarrassment.

Probably, a student just wanted to read this particular book, and now he was making it awkward for both of them. It was so quiet, again. The sound of raindrops against glass vanished. The annoyingly loud ticking of the clock stopped and there was no buzzing of flies.

"Oh. I'm sorry. You can have the book." the stranger's voice stated. The familiarity of the situation was starting to bug Felix. He didn't want to seem dramatic, but the corners of the library got darker and darker. Shadows fell over the murky floor.

The stranger let go of the book, but Felix grabbed his hand out of instinct. He could sense the other student's confused stare.

"It's fine. You get the book. I have to go anyway." Felix said, trying to build up strength to peak between the gap of the books.